THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

So feb 4th would prob be the new night to do this on

I’m down for this still if you are. MacBook’s back in commission.

feeling really depressed again, i have some laundry to do and i need to shower. if i feel a bit of inspiration i might record some guitar playing, want to record a metal song. imagined a few good riffs earlier today at work, should have stopped what i was doing and hummed them into my phone mic... oh well.

feeling really depressed again, i have some laundry to do and i need to shower. if i feel a bit of inspiration i might record some guitar playing, want to record a metal song. imagined a few good riffs earlier today at work, should have stopped what i was doing and hummed them into my phone mic... oh well.

i also think i forgot to let sean know that this was happening today.

Eh...some other time. Kinda a bit on edge myself. Mentally I’m fine but I had a bad insomnia episode over the weekend that’s left me disoriented and up at weird hours still, then my mom got into an accident (she’s fine but the car’s definitely not).
  • Like 1

Eh...some other time. Kinda a bit on edge myself. Mentally I’m fine but I had a bad insomnia episode over the weekend that’s left me disoriented and up at weird hours still, then my mom got into an accident (she’s fine but the car’s definitely not).

my insomnia and alcoholism has been so bad that it's actually lead to some hair loss.

i just remembered that i also need to send an e-mail to HR.

my insomnia and alcoholism has been so bad that it's actually lead to some hair loss.

i just remembered that i also need to send an e-mail to HR.

Yeah I’ve shed a few hairs but I think that’s due to bleaching my hair a bit too much too many.

Strongly considering a 2021 sabbatical

I'll have my P.E. license and therefore future job security.

Would be nice to take a couple months and do whatever the f**k I want to