2019-2020 College Basketball Thread

Nova Carmina

I completely understand why, but this blows donkeys. College basketball is my favorite sport so this is what I wait for all year, and now this. I feel bad for the hundreds of thousands, or maybe millions of people who bought tickets and won't be able to see even 1 game. No idea who sells the tickets but I've never heard of people getting the fees back when there are event cancellations, only the ticket face value.
  • Like 2

I completely understand why, but this blows donkeys. College basketball is my favorite sport so this is what I wait for all year, and now this. I feel bad for the hundreds of thousands, or maybe millions of people who bought tickets and won't be able to see even 1 game. No idea who sells the tickets but I've never heard of people getting the fees back when there are event cancellations, only the ticket face value.

I feel bad for people who need the work.

And the players' lost revenue, of course. ;)

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

The third-ranked University of Dayton Flyers finish the regular season 29-2...bring on the tournament!

Ermmm...

Yeah...this is certainly, ummm...anti-climactic.

The Semenholes are national champs! So sayeth the Florida Senate.

https://enewspaper.s...0a-6087baca7c61

I AM the Senate!!

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.13235895.1489109247!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_960/image.jpg

I'm pretending that I'm celebrating UK making another Sweet 16 right now . . . ah, a celebratory beer . . .

well the carolina game got ruined by orangie

wonder how it ended?

duke vs kentucky at 4 on cbs from 1992 elite 8

how bored are we?

Now they're showing the Duke vs Kentucky game when Christian Laettner made that shot. I will not be watching that one. F uck Duke.

seriously

duck fuke!!!!!!

i saw jordan play as a freshmen. got moved down there in 81.

• Like 1

Now they're showing the ------------------------------------------------------------------.

This Kentucky boy can not and will not mention or even read a mention of that particular day.

• Like 3

Now they're showing the Duke vs Kentucky game when Christian Laettner made that shot. I will not be watching that one. F uck Duke.

My therapist says I should never even think about this game . . . damn.