The 2019-20 NHL Thread

blackhawkrush

Here we go again. :wacko: Oilers 1 Hawks 0

S :rush: A :rush: A :rush: D :haz: Hawks 1 Oilers 1

H :dweez: I :dweez: G :dweez: H :dweez: M :dweez: O :dweez: R :dweez: E :martini: Hawks 2 Oilers 1
  • Like 1

H :dweez: I :dweez: G :dweez: H :dweez: M :dweez: O :dweez: R :dweez: E :martini: Hawks 2 Oilers 1

Another great start to a period. :banghead: Hawks 2 Oilers 2
  • Like 1

5-1, Panthers done.

You mean Florida won't score a sixth? ;) Just trying to scare 73.

Couldn't scare me today. Isles were on their game. Next round is scary no matter who we face.

Tuuka Rask in the postseason? You have nothing to fear.

The Bruins are usually a team we don't match up well against. How has Rask looked in the round robin so far? I know Halak played in the first game.

• Like 1

K :crazy: U :crazy: B :crazy: A :crazy: L :crazy: I :crazy: K :blink: Hawks 3 Oilers 2
  • Like 1

5-1, Panthers done.

Couldn't scare me today. Isles were on their game. Next round is scary no matter who we face.

The Bruins are usually a team we don't match up well against. How has Rask looked in the round robin so far? I know Halak played in the first game.

He gave up the game winner with about 45 seconds to go the other day. Something new and different.

5-1, Panthers done.

Ouch! I think Rick is going to get an admin warning answering this question. :outtahere:
  • Like 4

K :crazy: U :crazy: B :crazy: A :crazy: L :crazy: I :crazy: K :blink: Hawks 3 Oilers 2

Hawks win...I think. :facepalm:
  • Like 2

5-1, Panthers done.

Ouch! I think Rick is going to get an admin warning answering this question. :outtahere:

My son and I literally just finished talking about who stinks more in the postseason, Reimer or Rask.

• Like 1

5-1, Panthers done.

My son and I literally just finished talking about who stinks more in the postseason, Reimer or Rask.

Or the Edmonton Oilers. They should've scored at least 10 tonight.
  • Like 1

5-1, Panthers done.

Reimer has been pretty good now that he's not playing in that pressure cooker of a fishbowl, otherwise known as Toronto. He had a good regular season for the Canes, and a good game against the Rangers in the clincher. Funny how much more relaxed your game can be when your wife isn't getting death threats because your team lost a series.

Confirmed, the Hawks do indeed win. Well done.

• Like 2

Confirmed, the Hawks do indeed win. Well done.

I thought maybe they'd give us another power play with 5 seconds to go and have us try to kill it off. :sarcastic:
  • Like 1

Not playing the long game. Or maybe they just figured the Rangers already clinched the first pick so they might as well play on...

Not playing the long game. Or maybe they just figured the Rangers already clinched the first pick so they might as well play on...

The Hawks did everything to lose this game, especially in the second and third periods. But when you're up against idiots that can't score from point blank angles, you can't have it all.

And yes, that was a tripping penalty. Toronto does to Columbus what Boston did to Toronto some years back. Sunday won't be as boring as I thought it would be. :popcorn:
  • Like 2