2019 MLB Season Thread! Harper? Vlad Jr.? A's New Stadium? Play Ball!!

RUSHHEAD666

Rays make it somewhat interesting today. As they have proved this season they CAN compete with any other in the show! It just depends on which team shows up...

Go Rays! :sundog:

P.S.

:ranton: I am still amazed that the MLB schedules F#@%%@!!kin Weekday games in the early F#@%%!!kin afternoon :rantoff:

YES!!

GO RAYS!

Rays make it somewhat interesting today. As they have proved this season they CAN compete with any other in the show! It just depends on which team shows up...

P.S.

:ranton: I am still amazed that the MLB schedules F#@%%@!!kin Weekday games in the early F#@%%!!kin afternoon :rantoff:

YES!!

GO RAYS!

Nothing would make me happier than to see the Rays upset the Astros.
  • Like 2

Well the Rays do make it interesting! Beating the Astro's 4-1 it's on to Houston for a game 5!

Well Done fellas :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was at the hockey game last night so I didn't see it live but I just watched that relay to get Altuve at home plate..........filthy stuff!!

Sherman had the right idea.

Too bad part of Reconstruction wasn't banning the city from having any shitty, choking sports teams. People there wouldn't even miss them that's for sure.

• Like 1

13-1 seems fair!

You know some Atlanta fan paid $2500 or more for a premium view of the massacre. The game was over after half an inning!

I imagine that helped with any jitters (Cardinal pitcher) Flaherty had.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

If it's Yanks-Cards, I'd rather watch Cornhole on ESPN, a Hallmark movie, a CBS procedural drama, Downton Abbey, or a marathon of Teen Mom on MTV. Anything but that. Well, maybe not anything involving Taylor Swift or Cardi B. Edited by laughedatbytime

If it's Yanks-Cards, I'd rather watch Corn hole in ESPN, a Hallmark movie, a CBS procedural drama, Downton Abbey, or a marathon of Teen Mom on MTV. Anything but that. Well, maybe not anything involving Taylor Swift or Cardi B.

Hey, if it's inevitable, you may as well just lay back and enjoy it.

If it's Yanks-Cards, I'd rather watch Corn hole in ESPN, a Hallmark movie, a CBS procedural drama, Downton Abbey, or a marathon of Teen Mom on MTV. Anything but that. Well, maybe not anything involving Taylor Swift or Cardi B.

Hey, if it's inevitable, you may as well just lay back and enjoy it.

A lot of people thought the same thing on November 7, 2016.

I can't decide if this is a "Like this" or not . . .

What I do like is the Cards playing the Nationals instead of the Dodgers!

As you know, the Cardinals Play Baseball The Right WayTM and have The Best Fans In BaseballTM, so it's only right they're still standing! ;)

• Like 1

I can't decide if this is a "Like this" or not . . .

What I do like is the Cards playing the Nationals instead of the Dodgers!

As you know, the Cardinals Play Baseball The Right WayTMand have The Best Fans In BaseballTM, so it's only right they're still standing! ;)

I can't decide if I should like your post, but I'll take the tm's as an acknowledgement that you view those appelations as a joke, so...see above.

C3ZD53s_d.jpg

Enjoy your overrated clubhouse cancer, Philly.

Idiotic contract. :facepalm:

I disagree. I was hoping he'd be a Cub.

Hey, Mr. Value. Are the Cubs interested in Kershaw? :P