2019 MLB Season Thread! Harper? Vlad Jr.? A's New Stadium? Play Ball!!

RUSHHEAD666

f***ing Kershaw. And f**k you, Rick...jinx bastard.

Back to back homers off two pitches from the biggest choker in playoff history.

f**k California!!

:laughing guy:

Hey, you can't deny the state's amazing economy. Why, in California a mere $93 million 3-year pitching deal gets you back-to-back season-ending homers! :sundog:

f**k California!!

Hey, you can't deny the state's amazing economy. Why, in California a mere $93 million 3-year pitching deal gets you back-to-back season-ending homers! :sundog:

And in my case, MVPs for players who haven’t had a playoff game in 5 years!

I sure hope Maddon gets the jobs since he’s being interviewed by Angels this week. He did a great job as bench coach for them and made Rays and Cubs better.

Buck Showalter is considered as well.

Lets go Yankees!!!!

I would also take a Nats title.

I wouldn't underestimate Tampa if they get past Houston.

f**k the Cardinals!

3 out of the 4 gets a like. Hell, the last one is enough for that.

f**k California!!

And in my case, MVPs for players who haven’t had a playoff game in 5 years!

I sure hope Maddon gets the jobs since he’s being interviewed by Angels this week. He did a great job as bench coach for them and made Rays and Cubs better.

Buck Showalter is considered as well.

Playoff nonentity Trout for World Series Champ Addison Russell straight up. Sounds more than fair.

Anything other than a Yanks/Cards series now will have network suits committing mass suicide. It may already be too late if Tampa wins tonight.

Colt .45s vs. Senators. Let's go!

Rays or Colts vs Expos

Anything other than a Yanks/Cards series now will have network suits committing mass suicide. It may already be too late if Tampa wins tonight.

Rays or Colts vs Expos

I can't give you a like here because I hate the Devil Rays franchise.

Lets go Yankees!!!!

f**k the Cardinals!

"Let's go Yankees"?

Not f*ck the Cardinals. F*ck you, TSS. :)

Am I getting to you?

Keep hating bro!! :laughing guy:

Let's go Colt .45s! :gumby:

Rays or Colts vs Expos

Because they compete effectively at 25% of the payroll of their rivals? I could see why that would be annoying.

Rays or Colts vs Expos

Because they compete effectively at 25% of the payroll of their rivals? I could see why that would be annoying.

That is why I am rooting for them. They are consistently competitive while spending a fraction of what everyone else in their division spends.

Except the Orioles. But they are a complete clusterfuck from top to bottom.

Rays or Colts vs Expos

No. Because they play in an abomination of a stadium and draw 7 fans to each of their games.

Lets go Yankees!!!!

f**k the Cardinals!

3 out of the 4 gets a like. Hell, the last one is enough for that.

Boooo!

• Like 1

A lot of people thought the same thing on November 7, 2016.

I can't decide if this is a "Like this" or not . . .

What I do like is the Cards playing the Nationals instead of the Dodgers!

As you know, the Cardinals Play Baseball The Right WayTMand have The Best Fans In BaseballTM, so it's only right they're still standing! ;)

I can't decide if I should like your post, but I'll take the tm's as an acknowledgement that you view those appelations as a joke, so...see above.

I am a Cardinals fan, but I'm also self-aware enough to know that some Cardinals fans can be insufferable pricks . . .

• Like 1

Bow down to your New York masters!

The team that's spent about $4 billion this millennium and won as many World Series as the Marlins.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Rays or Colts vs Expos

No. Because they play in an abomination of a stadium and draw 7 fans to each of their games.

Well, the Yankees play in an abomination of a stadium and draw fans with a cumulative IQ of 7 to each of their games. Although I'm guessing you hate them, too.

• Like 1

Rays or Colts vs Expos

Well, the Yankees play in an abomination of a stadium and draw fans with a cumulative IQ of 7 to each of their games. Although I'm guessing you hate them, too.

Apparently you've never been to that green shitbox just off the MassPike.

Rays or Colts vs Expos

Even more.