Ozzy’s in the hospital

Entre_Perpetuo

I heard this on my rock radio station this morning! They also said it was due to the flu !! I hope he heals quickly! No one's gettin' any younger among our classic rock heroes. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Serious response now. I had to go to the hospital last year because of the flu. I didn't have to stay like Ozzy though. Just checked into the emergency room, got a doctor to check me out and they gave me some antibiotics and I was on my way.

I thought it was just a cold at first so I did the old dayquil/nyquil treatment that usually works for me. By the fourth and fifth day, I knew something more serious was wrong. The "cold" symptoms weren't going away. I was constantly thirsty and my body was not functioning properly. It was actually a bit scary. Luckily it wasn't something more serious like I thought it was. My dad and older brother developed type two diabetes later in life and my mom died from cancer. So, the worst possible things were going through my head as to what it could be. The flu is no joke though and if you don't treat it properly right away you could be in serious trouble.

• Like 1

Jesus! Best wishes for OZZY! LEGEND! THE MAN! THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS!

I have third row center at Mountain View and was supposed to take my parents. Dad is 81 and mom is 78!

It's been moved to July.

So Sharon went back to the hospital with a suitcase and a pillow to be by His side.

Fingers crossed!!

I FUCKKING LOVE YOU OZZY!!!!!!

"BARK AT THE MOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!"

• Like 1

Serious response now. I had to go to the hospital last year because of the flu. I didn't have to stay like Ozzy though. Just checked into the emergency room, got a doctor to check me out and they gave me some antibiotics and I was on my way.

I thought it was just a cold at first so I did the old dayquil/nyquil treatment that usually works for me. By the fourth and fifth day, I knew something more serious was wrong. The "cold" symptoms weren't going away. I was constantly thirsty and my body was not functioning properly. It was actually a bit scary. Luckily it wasn't something more serious like I thought it was. My dad and older brother developed type two diabetes later in life and my mom died from cancer. So, the worst possible things were going through my head as to what it could be. The flu is no joke though and if you don't treat it properly right away you could be in serious trouble.

It can be having a similar thing like a pneumonia. When, and if a person doesn't take care, and people aren't taking care of themselves, then it can, and will get bad, and worse.

Edited by Derek19

I have third row center at Mountain View and was supposed to take my parents. Dad is 81 and mom is 78!

It's been moved to July.

So Sharon went back to the hospital with a suitcase and a pillow to be by His side.

Fingers crossed!!

The European leg of his "No More Tours II World Tour", with Judas Priest, and their "Firepower World Tour", which was supposed to be on, and in this month was postponed until later in the year because due to illness.

It's been moved to July.

Fingers crossed!!

The European leg of his "No More Tours II World Tour", with Judas Priest, and their "Firepower World Tour", which was supposed to be on, and in this month was postponed until later in the year because due to illness.

Europe rescheduled for September.

Hope he's ready to ROCK in July here!

Pray to Satan for his recovery. It's the only help possible. Seriously, best wishes.

Hahahaha!

I just watched "The Omen II" last night. Wow! it's been years! I thought most sequels sucked. Holden is great!

Get well Prince Of Darkness. Ozzy Damien Osbourne!

LOVE YOU!!!

"SHOT IN THE DARK!"

• Like 1

Hope he gets well soon. I saw him in September for the first time solo in more than 30 years. He still puts on a great show for the fans.

He rules Rick! LUCKY!

I am hoping and waiting for Him in July!

My parents must see him!!!!!!!!!

ROCK AND ROLL REBELS LIVE FOREVER!

I believe there was a quote I read from Sharon a long while back where she said something to the extent that, at the end of the world, Ozzy, Mick Jagger, and Keith Richards would still be around, being basically immortal.

I frankly hope that's the case. Ozzy is an inspiration. Any time is too soon.

I believe there was a quote I read from Sharon a long while back where she said something to the extent that, at the end of the world, Ozzy, Mick Jagger, and Keith Richards would still be around, being basically immortal.

Ozzy and Richards are both in the same "how the hell is he still alive" boat. Jagger may live forever as well because when he's not touring he has a personal trainer that helps him stay in shape. I've heard he can still run like five miles a day. Impressive for a man in his mid 70s. I would probably collapse before I reached a mile lol.

• Like 1

Ozzy and Richards are both in the same "how the hell is he still alive" boat. Jagger may live forever as well because when he's not touring he has a personal trainer that helps him stay in shape. I've heard he can still run like five miles a day. Impressive for a man in his mid 70s. I would probably collapse before I reached a mile lol.

I'm taking my 81 year old dad to KISS tonight! It will be his fourth time with me! Then Vegas to see KISS with my parents! Then taking dad to the Oakland show in September! Age is just a number! Keep in shape and watch your diet! Anything is possible!

• Like 2

I'm taking my 81 year old dad to KISS tonight! It will be his fourth time with me! Then Vegas to see KISS with my parents! Then taking dad to the Oakland show in September! Age is just a number! Keep in shape and watch your diet! Anything is possible!

Oh I know. I went to see ZZ Top with my 73 year old dad last summer. He's seen them so many times since the 1970s he's lost count. But unlike all the other grandpas in the crowd he actually stood for the whole show and even downed a few beers. I know if he makes it to 81 like your dad, he'll still be going to shows if he's still physically able. Whether or not ZZ Top will still be touring at that point remains to be seen lol.

• Like 2

Oh I know. I went to see ZZ Top with my 73 year old dad last summer. He's seen them so many times since the 1970s he's lost count. But unlike all the other grandpas in the crowd he actually stood for the whole show and even downed a few beers. I know if he makes it to 81 like your dad, he'll still be going to shows if he's still physically able. Whether or not ZZ Top will still be touring at that point remains to be seen lol.

Hahahaha! That is awesome! We are soooooooooo lucky! Enjoy every moment with him!!! It's in our DNA dude. I'll be seeing concerts when I'm 90. Wait. Will there be anyone left to see?

Jeezus.