Did the Counterparts Messageboard blow up?

chemistry1973

I haven't known. I haven't came, and didn't come from that website. Edited by Derek19

Who knows? Apparently FJ doesn't have time to fix or move the board. He's been very quiet about it lately, it seems. I'm starting to wonder if he's going to announce that he's calling it quits pretty soon. I would be understanding of that. I wouldn't want to be the one who has to deal with an effed up board, especially if my schedule was as insane as his appears to be. I was thinking maybe a free interim CP board could be started up but who wants to be the one to get that going??
  • Like 1

Who knows? Apparently FJ doesn't have time to fix or move the board. He's been very quiet about it lately, it seems. I'm starting to wonder if he's going to announce that he's calling it quits pretty soon. I would be understanding of that. I wouldn't want to be the one who has to deal with an effed up board, especially if my schedule was as insane as his appears to be. I was thinking maybe a free interim CP board could be started up but who wants to be the one to get that going??

He’s been oddly mum on what happened...

• Like 1

Why do you need that place when you have this place? :)

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Why do you need that place when you have this place? :)

giphy.gif

I was there for a LOOOOOONG time, Lorraine, and even though I miss most of it, I still appreciate THIS place MORE! The only thing I REALLY miss is the Swearing.....sorry, 73! I LOVE YA MAAAAAN!

qZ2cAX3.gif

I was there for a LOOOOOONG time, Lorraine, and even though I miss most of it, I still appreciate THIS place MORE! The only thing I REALLY miss is the Swearing.....sorry, 73! I LOVE YA MAAAAAN!

qZ2cAX3.gif

There are some places the swear filter can't go, ORF.

1*Cbt2ORNMLr2lJmGXG-DwmQ.png

• Like 1

Meh, not needed anymore.

With ALL DUE RESPECT, CRAM it, John! lol

• Like 2

I just tried to access CP for the first time in a couple years, found that it was offline, and then found this thread. I'm... unexpectedly moved by its absence. I joined in 2001, before VT was even a rumour; it's been 18 years since then. I don't even really have anything to say, I just feel like something is missing. CP was always there, even if I wasn't...
  • Like 7

I just tried to access CP for the first time in a couple years, found that it was offline, and then found this thread. I'm... unexpectedly moved by its absence. I joined in 2001, before VT was even a rumour; it's been 18 years since then. I don't even really have anything to say, I just feel like something is missing. CP was always there, even if I wasn't...

Konbanwa, good to see you.

Holy hell, how do I have 1574 posts in this place? Surely I never spent THAT much time on TRF. I need a shower...

(I kid, I kid!)

:hi: Welcome back!

2i1WZZym.jpg