Are You Gonna Win A BILLION Dollars Tonight?

Principled Man

I would actually prefer to not change my lifestyle at all and try to keep it a secret for as long as possible...mostly to avoid the unwanted publicity. But you can't keep anything like that under wraps...especially that amount.

But seriously, I can't imagine what material things I would want to buy, but traveling sounds fun.

The very first thing I do is grab a nice suite in The City for seven days. Plan everything out, the reputable investment advisor, the lawyers and accountants, how to properly deal with F&F. Catch a few plays and dinners in the evening to decompress.

Eventually, find the right property in downtown Enid, OK for my film production facility. Someplace out in the county for my car restoration business. These businesses would be play things for when I’m not traveling.

I wouldn’t get to crazy buying homes, the family compound “down the shore”, a Manhattan apartment, and someplace on the beach of the Gulf of Mexico probably in Texas.

...but I haven’t really given it much thought, the odds of winning as they are.

• Like 1

Time for Barenaked Ladies to make a sequel to a certain song. Even more dijon ketchup! :LOL:

Steven Page left the band though. I don't think a sequel would be the same without him.

:(

• Like 1

Nope. Didn't play. Enjoy. I'll hit Powerball tomorrow and take that 470 mil.

a quick pick hit the powerball, yay $4.00! :dweez:

Between Powerball and Mega Millions, there is now more than $2,000,000,000 up for grabs.

Imagine someone winning both this coming Tuesday and Wednesday - both on quick picks, both totally legit.

Just think of the outrage, the accusations, the investigations, the drama.......... :o :o :LOL:

• Like 1

Nope. Didn't play. Enjoy. I'll hit Powerball tomorrow and take that 470 mil.

a quick pick hit the powerball, yay $4.00! :dweez:

Between Powerball and Mega Millions, there is now more than $2,000,000,000 up for grabs.

Imagine someone winning both this coming Tuesday and Wednesday - both on quick picks, both totally legit.

Just think of the outrage, the accusations, the investigations, the drama.......... :o :o :LOL:

There wouldn't be anything like that. The person would have enough money to keep everyone quiet.

• Like 1

I don't think I won. Bummer- there goes my townhouse with a garden in Manhattan! Oh well, back to painting my dining room...
  • Like 2

The $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot (won in South Carolina) has not been claimed as of today.

Whoever won it has until April 21st (at the end of Lottery Office business hours) to redeem the ticket. It expires after the 21st.

:o :o :o

• Like 1

The $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot (won in South Carolina) has not been claimed as of today.

Whoever won it has until April 19th (at the end of Lottery Office business hours) to redeem the ticket. It expires after the 19th (Friday).

The very wise winner has claimed the ticket. The winner is staying anonymous, and took the lump-sum money. Over $877 million dollars.

:ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1

Whoever won it has until April 19th (at the end of Lottery Office business hours) to redeem the ticket. It expires after the 19th (Friday).

The very wise winner has claimed the ticket. The winner is staying anonymous, and took the lump-sum money. Over $877 million dollars.

Dang, that is a pile of cash.
  • Like 1

Money, it's a gas

Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash

New car, caviar, four star daydream,

Think I'll buy me a football team

• Like 1

Money, it's a gas

That's NOT football, it's SOCCER!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Money, it's a gas

That's NOT football, it's SOCCER!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Then Roger should'a used the word SOCCER!! :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Here we go again, boys and girls! $750 million Powerball jackpot. :o :o

Someone in Wisconsin just missed. Won $2 million by matching all 5 White Balls (but not the Powerball).

• Like 1

I dunno, I'm already down $4.00 from playing last Wednesday and last night! :LOL: I'm sure I'll buy another for this Wednesday, but the guy in the mini mart never listens to me! :P I always ask him for a WINNING Powerball ticket and he has not obliged yet. :LOL:
  • Like 2

Is it really up to a billion? WOW. . .

$750 million. Next week, it will be a billion. ;)

• Like 1