What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Forged in Fire. A contest of people forging knives, swords, and edged weapons from raw materials, and having them tested for strength, durability, and of course, killing power. Testing is brutal, and if not up to snuff, a blade will be broken. Nothing better than judge and tester Doug Marcaida's statement of "This blade will keel" (kill).

Fun show. Kinda gross when they test for flesh (hacking a hog carcass)

I admit I enjoy the ballistic dummies tests more than the fish and hog carcasses.

Just finished CSI:NY again, and now back to Blue Bloods, First season Pilot. Waiting for CSI:Miami to arrive today...

DtNhqXD.png

My CSI:MIAMI complete series just arrived, and I'm in the process of watching the pilot episode.

fUvMtqj.png

Quit CSI:MIAMI near the end of season 3, and started up on my recently received "Columbo" boxed series set. That is now my focus as far as what I'm watching....Columbo was a BRILLIANT show, Peter Falk was a brilliant actor. He created a character I've loved my whole life so far!

juGSpj8.jpg

• Like 2

Quit CSI:MIAMI near the end of season 3, and started up on my recently received "Columbo" boxed series set. That is now my focus as far as what I'm watching....Columbo was a BRILLIANT show, Peter Falk was a brilliant actor. He created a character I've loved my whole life so far!

juGSpj8.jpg

:ebert:
  • Like 1

I'm up to the third season...A Wine maker is sweating Columbo's scrutiny...

1B4aaT4.png

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

So far the first five episodes of Lost, season 1.

Up to the 14th episode so far.

Have finished all the episodes from the first season.

And watched the first 3 episodes of the second season.

Losers on netflix is good if you like sports documentarys

Interesting stories that are about a half hour long

My wife comes from a family of curlers, so we really enjoyed that one.
  • Like 1

Losers on netflix is good if you like sports documentarys

Interesting stories that are about a half hour long

My wife comes from a family of curlers, so we really enjoyed that one.

That one was fantastic.

Way more interesting than i would of thought

I'm up to the third season...A Wine maker is sweating Columbo's scrutiny...

1B4aaT4.png

Donald Pleasence is brilliant in this one.

• Like 1

So far the first five episodes of Lost, season 1.

Up to the 14th episode so far.

Have finished all the episodes from the first season.

And watched the first 3 episodes of the second season.

Episodes 4 - 10.

Finally finished Columbo + all the movies, last night, I started up MAGNUM P.I.! Remembering back to the '80s, basically the same time as Columbo's second decade. LOVING IT! MAGNUM was the best show of all of them! Enjoying it muchly!

Ubtr88K.gif

• Like 1

Finally finished Columbo + all the movies, last night, I started up MAGNUM P.I.! Remembering back to the '80s, basically the same time as Columbo's second decade. LOVING IT! MAGNUM was the best show of all of them! Enjoying it muchly!

Ubtr88K.gif

I haven't seen Magnum PI since I was a kid. I wonder how it holds up today?

• Like 1

Ubtr88K.gif

I wouldn't know, for your experience...things have changed too much maybe....people don't smoke as much, there isn't that many places TO smoke, etc, The Ferrari is a plus, the Lads and Higgins, the buds, Rick and TC, This show is FANTASTIC in my eyes!

xaatW0M.gif

• Like 1

Yup Finished the last of Magnum today, and am now on "Diagnosis Murder" with Dick Van Dyke and son Barry. Very satisfying!

The last show of Magnum was very satisfying also.

fUvMtqj.png

• Like 1

Documentary on NETFLIX on The Miami Showband, who suffered death after being stopped in Northern Ireland quagmire. very interesting. First single thing I watched after finishing Parks and Rec last week which I loved. Edited by lerxt1990

Yup Finished the last of Magnum today, and am now on "Diagnosis Murder" with Dick Van Dyke and son Barry. Very satisfying!

The last show of Magnum was very satisfying also.

fUvMtqj.png

It was always a favorite of mine because it had so much humor in it! (Tom Selleck wasn't bad either! :wub: )

• Like 1

Ubtr88K.gif

I wouldn't know, for your experience...things have changed too much maybe....people don't smoke as much, there isn't that many places TO smoke, etc, The Ferrari is a plus, the Lads and Higgins, the buds, Rick and TC, This show is FANTASTIC in my eyes!

xaatW0M.gif

I always thought Magnum PI was a bit like Matt Houston - both had moustaches, both were private detectives, both had distinctive red cars, and both aired around the same time.

• Like 2

Ubtr88K.gif

xaatW0M.gif

I always thought Magnum PI was a bit like Matt Houston - both had moustaches, both were private detectives, both had distinctive red cars, and both aired around the same time.

I DO remember the show, but Houston drove a Cream colored '30s style of large [long] car, but in the pictures of the DVD cover it's a modern red car, can't see enough to tell what type.

EHuL34D.png