What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Still Diagnosis Murder, and Bryan Cranston is the guest star in this 4th season episode. He's playing a homeless guy...Jorjia Fox, from CSI Vegas, is on this one also! right at the end of the episode!

FYinZIl.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Just started "Emma", a show built around a spy raising his daughter in the woods of Eastern Europe, training her as a survivalist. At age 15, circumstances lead to her capture...

The first episode was great.

So far the first five episodes of Lost, season 1.

Up to the 14th episode so far.

Have finished all the episodes from the first season.

And watched the first 3 episodes of the second season.

Episodes 4 - 10.

Have completed all of season 2, season 3, and am now on the first 4 episodes of season 2.

• Like 1

Episodes 4 - 10.

Have completed all of season 2, season 3, and am now on the first 4 episodes of season 4.

Episodes 3 - 10

• Like 1

Season 5 of Diagnosos Murder, and "Physician Murder Thyself" just played, and it was a Gathering of 'old Doctors' The guy who played Trapper john in M*A*S*H* TV show, The guy who played in General Hospital, Chad Everet, Jack Klugman, of Quincy fame were all in it. Now it's an episode with Tim Conway, and Harvey Corman, both from Carol Burnette show....

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 2

Season 5 of Diagnosos Murder, and "Physician Murder Thyself" just played, and it was a Gathering of 'old Doctors' The guy who played Trapper john in M*A*S*H* TV show, The guy who played in General Hospital, Chad Everet, Jack Klugman, of Quincy fame were all in it. Now it's an episode with Tim Conway, and Harvey Corman, both from Carol Burnette show....

qZ2cAX3.gif

Which one did it?

• Like 1

qZ2cAX3.gif

Which one did it?

No Spoilers.....lol

m5CLKki.gif

Now on this episode of season 6, "Alienated" They pull out the members of Star Trek the Original Series. Sulu first. next, Chekov, then Yeoman Rand [Grace Lee Whitney], Majel Barret-Roddenbery, Will Wheaton from ST; TNG, J.J. Boone [i don't know what in Star Trek she's from, And OMG, it looks like Billy Mumy from Lost In Space TV series! BOY was THAT a Cool episode!

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 1

And on This episode, Shelly Long [Cheers, and Adam West, Batman TV Series]

pcG2tzV.gif

• Like 1

This episode is the "Rowan And Martin's Laugh In" episode...Ruth Buzzi, Dan Martin, and comedians from back in the '60s and such...

qZ2cAX3.gif

Just started "Hannah", a show on Amazon built around a spy raising his daughter in the woods of Eastern Europe, training her as a survivalist. At age 15, circumstances lead to her capture...

The first episode was great.

Through four episodes, and I am really enjoying this.

Still in Diagnosis Murder, and I've just found out something that bugs the CRAP out of me. I'm finally getting the reason why some actors HATE being pidgeon holed as a 'certain type' of 'person'. Brigid Brannagh is one such actor. I've seen her on two different CSI franchise shows, as a bitchy self important sexy good lookin' RAT. her part never changes within her CBS involvment. Oh well. She always ends up DEAD or CONVICTED, so at least SOMETHING is achieved!

NAGAdFC.gif

Santa Clarita Diet season 3

I wish this show had super long seasons. 10 episodes of comedy gold a year is not enough!

• Like 2

qZ2cAX3.gif

Which one did it?

No Spoilers.....lol

m5CLKki.gif

Jack Klugman was the victim and Chad Everet did the murdering?

• Like 1

Episodes 4 - 10.

Have completed all of season 2, season 3, and am now on the first 4 episodes of season 4.

Episodes 3 - 10

All of season 4 since, now on season 5, episode 10. Dang, it's weird...

• Like 1

qZ2cAX3.gif

Which one did it?

No Spoilers.....lol

m5CLKki.gif

I Can't remember now! lol

37uog3w.gif

• Like 1

qZ2cAX3.gif

Which one did it?

No Spoilers.....lol

m5CLKki.gif

I Can't remember now! lol

37uog3w.gif

Blast! :facepalm:

• Like 1

When I've watched Elementary all the way through for the fiftieth time, I'm going to buy the all-female Japanese Sherlock Holmes - Miss Sherlock - made by HBO Asia. I cannot think of anything I won't love about female Holmes and female Watson set in Tokyo.
  • Like 1

My Agreeing with my Daughter about TV [not ONLY U.S. TV] about TV values on male/female types. LOTSA BIG BREASTS on the females, and low cut revealing clothing. The score stands like this, BIG boobied WOMEN, 98%, SMALL BOOBIED WOMEN 2%. And almost INVARIABLY, small boobs means the woman wears tops that make her look like a flat board.

I don't see a bunch of BIG Wienered men walking around in speedos, ya know? And THIS AFFECTS OUR CULTURE! Girls who don't have big breasts sometimes think they're inferior. THAT IS BS!!! And MEN who have bare chests, and NO LUMPS in their pants feel this inferiority also. THIS IS STUPID! Why do we allow this stupidity to continue? Are we all Neanderthals?[men AND women]. I admire people who DO NOT push this fantasy onto the populace...ALL 'entertainment' shows do this crap. Start showing people AS THEY ARE! NOT 'HOLLYWOOD' PERFECT and such! I saw a woman on Diagnosis Murder the other day, that had red spots on her face, [put there with a thin piece of plastic sting that had pigment running down it from a roof vent, and so proving how a person was killed without the cameras in the room recording it] That made me laugh REALLY LOUDLY! Jeez, she wasn't PERFECT!!! Ha ha ha...

0azAZT6.gif [sHOCKED banana]

Second Season Miami Vice. Zombie shit with Lawrence Fishburn being a STUPID Bad guy. Can't wait til thgey KILL him...DEAD mutha phuka. He made a mistake when he 'fell' off the ship. he kicked his right leg out alittle,...hard for a dead man to do...

qZ2cAX3.gif

Miami Vice was the show of The MUSIC, man. I've seen so many musicians on here already! Frank Zappa in an episode called "Payback", Willie Nelson, Ted Nugent, Phil Collins, Glen Frey, Miles Davis, Michael Des Barres, husband to Pamela Des Barres the famous groupie, and he also played a 'washed up' 'One hit wonder' on NCIS...Heard Kim Mitchell "Go For A Soda" on one episode....

Night, All! vvCNUME.gif

James Brown is on today. Fourth season. disc two. playing a preacher of sorts.

E9loKSm.gif