Hey Guess What Time of the Year It Is!?!!

librarian

:smash: :banana: :banana: :banana: :guitar: :hi: It's Agita time

Rock and Roll HOF Nominees 2018 are out!!!

• Like 2

Here we go: The Cars, Dire Straits, Kate Bush, Rage Against the Machine, Depeche Mode, BonJovi, J. Giles Band, LL Cool J, Radio Head, Judas Priest, Moody Blues, NiNA Simone, Zombies, Eurythmics, Meters, MC5, Rufus/Chaka Khan, Link Wray, Sister Rosetta Tharpe Edited by librarian

Here we go: The Cars, Dire Straits, Kate Bush, Rage Against the Machine, Depeche Mode, BonJovi, J. Giles Band, LL Cool J, Radio Head, Judas Priest, Moody Blues, NiNA Simone, Zombies, Eurythmics, Meters, MC5, Rufus/Chaka Khan, Link Wray, Sister Rosetta Tharpe

My opinion. The Cars, Judas Priest, Moody Blues, LL Cool J, Rage Against The Machine, Dire Straits, Eurythmics, and maybe the J. Giles Band gets in. The JGB because of the sympathy vote. Adding Bon Jovi.

Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 1

Why does anybody really care about this? It has no significance about the quality of the music the artists have put out. It’s just a few non musicians picking their favorites.
  • Like 2

Why does anybody really care about this? It has no significance about the quality of the music the artists have put out. It’s just a few non musicians picking their favorites.

But it gives us something to bitch about since Neil isn't writing lyrics anymore.
  • Like 2

But it gives us something to bitch about since Neil isn't writing lyrics anymore.

But people complain about this every year. I just don’t understand why people care.

But people complain about this every year. I just don’t understand why people care.

I don't give a shit about this anymore but I am thankful I saw the RUSH Induction with my own eyes.

All I can say at this time is I am soooooo happy for JUDAS FUKKING PRIEST!!

YEP! F WORD!

ABOUT Fing TIME!