Your favorite 80's band??

Permanent-Rush

Crowded House, Oingo Boingo, Underworld

But Underworld improved beyond the 80's as they shifted from synthpop to progressive house.. (Lots of people disagree with that last sentence). Their 80's stuff is still very good though.

//////Okay, let's go

The explanation of what you’re looking for is confusing.

I kept repeating it until I just gave up...

Name ur favorite band from the 80's, any 80's band but they have to be from the 80's.

The Cure does count because they became big in the 80's, and there first album came out in 79, but no one knew them at the time at all.

I get what you mean. The Stones are not an 80s band, even though Tattoo You was a big seller. Soundgarden is not an 80s band, even though they may have existed in some form before 1990.
  • Like 1

The explanation of what you’re looking for is confusing.

I kept repeating it until I just gave up...

Name ur favorite band from the 80's, any 80's band but they have to be from the 80's.

The Cure does count because they became big in the 80's, and there first album came out in 79, but no one knew them at the time at all.

I get what you mean. The Stones are not an 80s band, even though Tattoo You was a big seller. Soundgarden is not an 80s band, even though they may have existed in some form before 1990.

u got the point :) :)

A lot of people don't seem to understand what an "80's band" is here even after it's been explained.

For instance DEVO is not an 80's band. They started in the 70's and at least 2 of their albums were released in that decade. I was going to choose them, but they didn't fit the criteria.

• Like 2

A lot of people don't seem to understand what an "80's band" is here even after it's been explained.

For instance DEVO is not an 80's band. They started in the 70's and at least 2 of their albums were released in that decade. I was going to choose them, but they didn't fit the criteria.

DEVO is an 80s band. No one would call them a 70's band. They fit the spirit of the criteria just fine, even though they released albums a little before 1980. Same with the B52s.
  • Like 1

Exactly! :ph34r: Let's get this right people, think again! :tsk:

Exactly! :ph34r: Let's get this right people, think again! :tsk:

:eyeroll:
  • Like 1