What did you do today?

YYZumbi

Went to a great concert Saturday in Boston !

http://s1.ticketm.net/tm/en-us/dam/a/a7e/5f56168c-b71f-4248-a05d-825db3a10a7e_189041_CUSTOM.jpg

Ya? Who was it??

Lol ;)

• Like 2

Dug holes in the yard for the plants I bought (8) for my pollinator garden...

In the rain, thank God for rain gear. Full of mud

I didn't think I would have stayed outside today, but I believe I was out there since before noon. I'll pay for it later. I won't be able to move.

Hey, I think the sun is coming out! :sundog:

• Like 1

Dug for and found my DeWalt drill battery recharger, and placed one in it. Doing the drilling and stuff tomorrow....should have the platform done by tomorrow night...

http://i.imgur.com/G0CO757.gif

Sometimes if I don't like people's signatures or images, then I will put them on my ignore list.

I just block their sigs. I've done that for some of the big ones that take up too much space.
  • Like 1

Since Wednesday, I've been to three concerts (Romantics, Night Ranger, YES), played golf twice, and attended two AAA baseball games (each with fireworks). Today I'll go to a big Labor Day backyard party.

Not a bad week.

• Like 1

Food shopping, planted the 8 plants I spoke of yesterday, still have some laundry to do and the garbage has to go out. Not a day off really...
  • Like 1

Dug holes in the yard for the plants I bought (8) for my pollinator garden...

In the rain, thank God for rain gear. Full of mud

I didn't think I would have stayed outside today, but I believe I was out there since before noon. I'll pay for it later. I won't be able to move.

Hey, I think the sun is coming out! :sundog:

Tried to put my recovery from a chest cold in high speed by replanting some large potted plants.

Food shopping, planted the 8 plants I spoke of yesterday, still have some laundry to do and the garbage has to go out. Not a day off really...

Gardeners all! i just joined Burpee.com [burpee Beets] myself, and I'm going to buy some Goldenrod plants and get them in before the first frost in the little jungle outside my bedroom windows. And I FINALLY finished the Paint booth platform!

http://i.imgur.com/onxM46U.gif

• Like 2

One month ago today I started working a second part time job. Today was my last day at second part time job. They close at 10pm and I wouldn't get home until 10:15-10:30 and then I wound have to unwind and not get to sleep until midnight or after. Then I had to be up at 5:45am to go to my full time job. There was a couple other factors that lead me to quit as well.

I have a second interview this week with a dept store that closes at 9pm and I used to work at a store years ago that is closed on Sundays and closes at a decent hour during the week. I have handed in an application there and plus I have a couple friends that work there and one has mentioned me to the store manager so I hope he will be calling for an interview.

In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy working 1 job and having some free time!

Also, I have worked at my full time job for 11 years and just got a raise!

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 3

I've been having issues with my computer. I didn't use it at all yesterday. I'm reading Sophie Kinsella's book My Not So Perfect Life.
  • Like 1