John Rogers

The Honest Man

He's a Toto fan.

If he was a dog I'd give him a belly rub for that.

Heck...I'd do it anyway!

I understand he may be a bit meh, but that does not mean(or give u the right) to make a thread dedicated to hate on him.

But rich coming from someone who cries all the time someone says something she disagrees with.

Oh wait...she won't see this post she left!

JR was definitely at the Tulsa R40 show. Ask him about the vomit smells in section 335.

But the honest man knows this. Because either THM will tell us his other TRF aliases, or 73 will. This warrants a poll. Name the alias. I take Jennifer Garner.

I'm sure you're kidding about the poll, but in case you're not, let's avoid giving Honest Man more attention than he deserves.

Maybe Honest Man just needs a little time to get used to things here and how people are. I know it took me time 73, but I resolved to try to prove that I wasn't the complete asshole that people though I was at first. Many probably think I still am!!!!! :drool: :drool:

Maybe. You had your moments, but you didn't go off on someone the way Honest did, did you?

• Like 1

Seriously? You all have spent the last 24 hours bashing me. How is that any different from me talking about JR? I was right you all are a bunch of douchebags‼️ You can go tell mommy, daddy, or the boss if you want crybabies. Why would anyone want to waste their time bickering with you pussies? Go ahead and ban me please ������

We bashed you because of the way you talked to JR, and because you just joined here and thought you could walk in and talk to people that way and start stupid threads about them.

This all started with a very reasonable reply I made on someone else's thread, I have the right to my opinion just like anyone else, and I don't see where my lengthy of time on here has anything to do with it.

Seriously? You all have spent the last 24 hours bashing me. How is that any different from me talking about JR? I was right you all are a bunch of douchebags‼️ You can go tell mommy, daddy, or the boss if you want crybabies. Why would anyone want to waste their time bickering with you pussies? Go ahead and ban me please ������

We bashed you because of the way you talked to JR, and because you just joined here and thought you could walk in and talk to people that way and start stupid threads about them.

This all started with a very reasonable reply I made on someone else's thread, I have the right to my opinion just like anyone else, and I don't see where my lengthy of time on here has anything to do with it.

Because you haven't been here long enough to see if you have an established good side. At the time I stepped in yesterday you had only nine days of membership and only 60 posts, but 45 of them were in a thread that you started for the sole purpose of calling out and insulting another member. You think you have the right to do THAT? Not here, you don't.

Oh, and I'm just now seeing all of your other handiwork this morning. Nice! A semi-serious apology to JR (which you could have made in this thread instead of starting a new one), and made at the same time, a thread about me! Awesome! Oh, wait...you called me a douche. Awww, man... :boohoo: And a bunch of other completely stupid and redundant threads. Lots more non-good stuff from you. That does not bode well, I'm afraid.

• Like 3

Ok here is the deal. Someone needs to explain to me why someone who claims to be a fan gets on this website and spends all his time talking about what a "douche" Neil is. And how do you allow him to make a thread about what a true RUSH fan is, when he is obviously not one?

Am I missing something?!??

Someone help me out here?

First off, pal, back off. :bang bang: What the hell gives you the right to determine who belongs here or not? :wtf: Do yourself a favor and play nice, or get lost.

Second of all, JohnRogers is every bit (and maybe more) the fan you are. A true fan can criticize his/her object of fandom without it obscuring the love (s)he has for it. Without criticizing something you're a fan of, it's blind loyalty. That, in my eyes, is not true fandom. JR doesn't like the decisions Neil has made recently, and he's entitled to express his opinion, regardless of whether or not he is a fan (which he is). I happen to agree with him, though maybe not with the same intensity.

But back to my first topic: Have a little courtesy and respect for your fellow forum members; otherwise, you won't see too much of it coming your way. If you want to go and trash someone, there are plenty of other, less community-oriented websites than this one.

Edited by Disk98
  • Like 3

He's a Toto fan.

If he was a dog I'd give him a belly rub for that.

Heck...I'd do it anyway!

Thanks, lately I've been in a Kingdom of Desire phase.

• Like 2

I wasn't at opening night for R40 :scared:

You did catch them in Dallas, right?

Yah that's a negative .

Ouch. Did you skip R40?

Yup last RUSH concert I seen was Vapor Trails .

Damn, you missed a good one.

• Like 1

I´m lost...didn´t follow this topic all the way through, and have no clue about what´s going on. Anyway, I just thought I could leave my 02 cents to the discussion: you can ONLY be considered a true Rush fan if you were at the stadium when they recorded Rush in Rio. How many of you were there?

I´m lost...didn´t follow this topic all the way through, and have no clue about what´s going on. Anyway, I just thought I could leave my 02 cents to the discussion: you can ONLY be considered a true Rush fan if you were at the stadium when they recorded Rush in Rio. How many of you were there?

I was in the washing machine so best that!

Here's a synopsis. Please select the options as you see fit as the explanation progresses.

- [(a) An alter (b) A troll (c ) A genuinely upset new TRFer] was [(a) angered (b) faking being angry] because of JohnRogers' longstanding joke of TRFers being true Rush fans or not. The [(a) alter (b) troll (c ) genuinely upset new TRFer] then proceeded to make several threads to bash JR and continue to post elsewhere regarding how this forum isn't for Rush fans. The [(a) alter (b) troll (c ) genuinely upset new TRFer] also claims that we're all douchebags.

The last sentence surprises me. I mean, I knew I was part douchebag but I thought I also had some French bulldog and Beagle in me too. You know, a kind of mixed douchebag mutt.

I understand he may be a bit meh, but that does not mean(or give u the right) to make a thread dedicated to hate on him.

"Meh" see I knew you really like me. I'm like that jerk big brother but at the end of the day you know I got your back. :hug2:

No one that owns a damned cigar lounge is "meh". You're cooler than that!

• Like 1

Can we please ban this word "Douche" or "Douchbag" from the forum guys and gals. I think it is a recent "Americanism" that I had never heard of 10 years ago.

It is a bit unsavoury and I gather that it literally means an instrument which a girl uses to clean her "lady parts"

We could do well without that term or terms :finbar: :finbar:

Here's a synopsis. Please select the options as you see fit as the explanation progresses.

- [(a) An alter (b) A troll (c ) A genuinely upset new TRFer] was [(a) angered (b) faking being angry] because of JohnRogers' longstanding joke of TRFers being true Rush fans or not. The [(a) alter (b) troll (c ) genuinely upset new TRFer] then proceeded to make several threads to bash JR and continue to post elsewhere regarding how this forum isn't for Rush fans. The [(a) alter (b) troll (c ) genuinely upset new TRFer] also claims that we're all douchebags.

The last sentence surprises me. I mean, I knew I was part douchebag but I thought I also had some French bulldog and Beagle in me too. You know, a kind of mixed douchebag mutt.

JB you certainly have some bulldog in you my friend, I am still trying to recover from the savaging you have given me today XXXX

I'd prefer to be the big goon who rides BMW motorcycles with Neil. What's his name Moonbuck?

Dunno dude, bikes scare the shit outa me!!!! My late stepfather had a CBR900 and a Kawasaki GPZ1000

My cousin Simon had a BMW S1000RR and his mum rejoiced the day he sold it

Happy to drive my Jag around at 30mph and let the boys in hot little hatches go past me! Did 150 a couple of times on the open road when I first got the Jag just for the experience but never again

Stevie

Can we please ban this word "Douche" or "Douchbag" from the forum guys and gals. I think it is a recent "Americanism" that I had never heard of 10 years ago.

It is a bit unsavoury and I gather that it literally means an instrument which a girl uses to clean her "lady parts"

We could do well without that term or terms :finbar: :finbar:

We still allow worse words like fag, prick, shit, cock, tits, etc. It's really not that bad of a word. I'm sure most British terms aren't banned like wanker, poof, knob, tosser....

• Like 1