Let's stick up for Neil please?

Steve Smith

Go to Led Zep forum and you will read plenty of stories about how Bonzo could be a real asshole.Everyone has their faults and these forums are open to peoples opinions
  • Like 2

This is supposed to be a "fan" site, can we leave your personal views on Neil's political, social, and religious views out of it! If you ask me your all douchbags.

This was my original statement and I stand by it. (Despite the fact I misspelled douchebag)

For people to bash someone (Neil) who does not have the opportunity to defend himself, is a douchebag move. Maybe this is WHY he feels alienated by fans, because they feel they have the right to bash him about anything he ever said!

Have your opinion, but keep it to yourself unless asked for it

Let him have his opinion

Respect one another

And let's talk about music please

This is supposed to be a "fan" site, can we leave your personal views on Neil's political, social, and religious views out of it! If you ask me your all douchbags.

This was my original statement and I stand by it. (Despite the fact I misspelled douchebag)

For people to bash someone (Neil) who does not have the opportunity to defend himself, is a douchebag move. Maybe this is WHY he feels alienated by fans, because they feel they have the right to bash him about anything he ever said!

Have your opinion, but keep it to yourself unless asked for it

Let him have his opinion

Respect one another

And let's talk about music please

You obviously have no idea how Internet forums work. They are here for the free exchange of ideas about a variety of topics moderated by the site owner and anyone he deems worthy. You are neither. The forum is not just about music. It's possible to respect each other and disagree. You show your disrespect to the other members by telling them to keep their opinions to themselves unless asked for it. Grow up.

• Like 3

Buddy Rich.. a True asshole! Lol

Buddy Rich.. a True asshole! Lol

Great example. Much has been said that Buddy Rich was also a douchebag. Still he is greatly admired for his pioneering work.

• Like 2

Neil, while in Mexico .. From "Ghost Rider"

After a longish march through the pretty little town of Loreto to the post office, I walked back along the malecón to watch the boys fishing off the pier. They were pulling them in as fast as they could. One rangy-looking young man came over to my perch on a big rock and tried to engage me in conversation. He said he was from Sinola, the state directly across The Sea Of Cortez from Baja California, and when I told him I was from Toronto, he nodded sagely and said "Blue Yays", which stumped me for a moment until I realized he must be a baseball fan .... I ignored him as much as I could, watching the fish and the birds, but he persisted, telling me in a confiding way, "I'm too shy"

Oh no...ear worm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsjzcT1QKYs

My hair was like that in 1985, oh no no! :drool: :drool:

Steve, pics, please

If you post a pic, I'll post one pf myself, mid 80s, when I got a John Taylor cut

I never had very adventurous hair, but here's a vid of me sporting the obligatory mullet circa 1989 (I am plastic man):

http://youtu.be/T_iS1DdtR5g

• Like 3

Nothing personal but I'm all for trf censoring 'douchebag' if we can uncensored 'f**k'..

I hate the D word as much as I hate the C word but I'm all for throwing some f***s out once in a while..

I think the board would benefit.. Just a thought lol

How about you all stick it up your ass!

What kind of shallow life do you have that you need to troll an Internet forum full of people you don't know like this? And if you're really this upset then that says even more about you..

I had the pleasure of tuning in this morning to a whole page of threads where you were the most recent poster. After a little eyeroll I subjected myself to a few of your wonderful posts..

What do you get out of a whole flock of strangers hatin on ya??

Man you are definitely NOT a true Rush fan.. what would Geddy think.. ???

Be careful kiddo or I'm gonna tell Geddy on you!

I really tried to make that a serious post but it kinda went to shit :/. I blame honest man (the non Rush fan!!) lol
  • Like 1

How about you all stick it up your ass!

I appreciate 73's patience but I'm glad he made this call. I've never seen so much name calling from one poster directed at everyone in such a short amount of time. I hope this was an anomaly. Too much more of this and you wouldn't blame him for shutting it down.