Good idea!!!

Here´s what I got last week:

Haken - The Mountain

Sanctuary - Refuge Denied

On vinyl records or CD?

mp3

:sigh:

I hope that's your last breath.

Fuc.k you, ok? You piece of shit! Why don't you go and kill you self?

What is going on with this board lately? I'm seeing a lot of nasty back and forth between people this past week. Zumbi and Segue go back a lot further than that, however. You two need to just stay away from each other or you'll both be getting a break from posting.

What is going on is that people attack me for no reason when I am just talking friendly about vinyl records and CDs.

It's not the "talking friendly" part people have a problem with. It's your closed mind and "superiority" you also portray when you're "talking friendly" about LPs and CDs. (mostly LPs. It's hard for me to believe you even own a lowly CD)

Great thread idea though Zumbi.

Good thread idea if it weren't for the pinned "Official New Music Thread" right here which is pretty much the same format as Zumbi's attempt thread: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/764-official-new-music-thread/
  • Like 4

Thanks! I will continue in that thread then!

It is pinned in the MOTS section.

Must have missed it!

Haha, it only has 173 pages and is pinned there for ages.

To be honest, i did not even look for a thread. I just wanted to make this thread to show my original pressing of the The Beatles record. :laughing guy:

You've posted in that thread several times, and you already tried to make this topic once before.

Yes... well I forgot about it, ok?...

Wow, how sad.

Good idea!!!

Haken - The Mountain

On vinyl records or CD?

mp3

What is going on with this board lately? I'm seeing a lot of nasty back and forth between people this past week. Zumbi and Segue go back a lot further than that, however. You two need to just stay away from each other or you'll both be getting a break from posting.

Well, as I have noticed most of it is started by Zumbi.

Good idea!!!

Haken - The Mountain

On vinyl records or CD?

mp3

What is going on is that people attack me for no reason when I am just talking friendly about vinyl records and CDs.

Well, first off, not everybody cares about vinyl or cds, and some do not even have The Big Money for it.

Second of all, this topic has already been made, and u decided to make it again, for like the 2nd time.

Not everybody is gonna like or wanna talk about what u wanna talk about. U need to relax and accept that not everyone is gonna talk about everything u post.

• Like 2

Zumbi will call me not a music fan......but i don't give a shit...... most of my purchases are digital.....most not all. and spotify. honestly. less mess in the house.

my last last physical purchase was the upcoming morsefest 2015.

Mick

You can still be a music fan. But you do not get out everything that comes with being a music fan by only listening to digital. You do not get full quality on the music, and you do not get anything to hold in your hands.

And you do not either support the artists as much by buying digital. Since they get less paid from itunes (and similar) then they get from when someone buy a CD or vinyl record.

Well who cares? Some people prefer to buy that way, and some people don't have The Big Money to get it on vinyl or cd.

As long as u buy it, u are still suporting the artist, even if it is just a little bit.

• Like 3

Good idea!!!

Haken - The Mountain

On vinyl records or CD?

mp3

What is going on with this board lately? I'm seeing a lot of nasty back and forth between people this past week.

:blush:
  • Like 1

Good idea!!!

Haken - The Mountain

On vinyl records or CD?

mp3

It's not the "talking friendly" part people have a problem with. It's your closed mind and "superiority" you also portray when you're "talking friendly" about LPs and CDs. (mostly LPs. It's hard for me to believe you even own a lowly CD)

Great thread idea though Zumbi.

Good thread idea if it weren't for the pinned "Official New Music Thread" right here which is pretty much the same format as Zumbi's attempt thread: http://www.therushfo...w-music-thread/

Sorry. Sometimes I'm not very observant.

Also, everyone has different opnions then u. U need to stop getting upset when someone does not agree with what u have to say. Not everyone is going to, it is just life.

Hey, have they gone over irony yet in your English class?

;)

:hug2:

:cheers:

• Like 1

Let's tone it down a bit folks. No need for personal attacks, period!

:pussy:

Just to save bathory the trouble.

Or Maverick.

Or Mr. Not.

Oh....who am I kidding.

:fury:

Edited by goose
  • Like 3

Also, everyone has different opnions then u. U need to stop getting upset when someone does not agree with what u have to say. Not everyone is going to, it is just life.

;)

Yes they have, but I forgot what it was ;) :hug2: :cheers:

• Like 3

;)

:LOL:
  • Like 2

;)

You are so witty sometimes haha

Lemme join in the jug banging

• Like 2

Gonna post this here:

This week I bought:

Paradise Lost- Forever Failure CD single

Paradise Lost- One Second maxi CD single

Paradise Lost- Fader CD single

Paradise Lost- Mouth CD single

Paradise Lost- Erased maxi CD single

Paradise Lost- Shades Of God CD album

Paradise Lost- Icon CD album

I plan to complete the album collection soon with Lost Paradise and Gothic, the remaining singles and EP's (as long as they contain non-album bonus tracks). Also the live albums and DVD's and the documentary film about the history of Paradise Lost "Over The Madness". I also need the deluxe version of Tragic Idol and also Tragic Illusion.

Now...I'm totally nuts...but I seriously love this band and I want every song. Not every edition...

Edited by Segue Myles

Ok just bought:

Paradise Lost- As I Die EP

Paradise Lost- Seals The Senses EP

Paradise Lost- The Anatomy Of Melancholy CD/DVD

Paradise Lost- Over The Madness Deluxe Edition DVD (documentary)

Vinyl has been a hobby of mine in the past year. Most recent ones:

Yes - 90125

The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta

The Police - Synchronicity

Dire Straits - Making Movies

Areosmith - Night In The Ruts

Sir Elton - The Fox

I have the first 5 DS albums now and just need the first two Police to have the big 5. I have all the 70s Yes studio albums. I just need the remaining two 80s albums and the first two albums. I just need the first two to have all 70s Aerosmith and I own Permanent Vacation as well.

Most expensive purchase I made was for $60 and it was Mellon Collie by Smashing Pumpkins. Worth it for Billy's synopsis of each track in liner notes. Had no idea 1979 was the last track and nearly missed the cut.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 4

;)

:LOL:

I can hear the whoosh and the hair flying from here.

• Like 1

I've heard both of these all my life a million times over through brothers, flatmates, and other friends but never owned them myself until just a few hours ago:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/tumblr_lt2yrrFtKS1qchkhjo1_500.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/BostonBoston.jpg

Oh, and I got them on mp3. j/k

;)

Bought CDs of these absolute classics on sale from Tower Records :yes:

• Like 5