Three UK music magazines collapsed

geezer

The subject matter despite OUR love for is very, very small and a very OLD demographic
  • Like 1

I love Classic Rock Magazine...Metal Hammer and Prog not so much, because they usually feature artists that are way too obscure (Prog especially). Such a shame that they´ll cease to exist. Maybe some other company may take over and keep them?
  • Like 1

I just bought the two issues of Prog that were about Rush over the last two years, I don't have a subscription, but the mags were gorgeous from a print standpoint. Big, glossy, clay coated pages that you don't see in the US anymore, and excellent writing. This news is so sad.
  • Like 5

Very sad news - I subscribe to Prog magazine and look forward to its arrival every few weeks. Much sadder news for the staff that have been made redundant just before Christmas.
  • Like 6

Man that sucks, I read their (free) articles all the time. I get e-mails from them like every day. I think that's where I heard Bob Dylan won the Nobel prize. I hope they're able to keep the magazines going.

The subject matter despite OUR love for is very, very small and a very OLD demographic

And you can live with it. So we'll leave it to you to take the burden...

I left magazines in the 90's, unless I am on a plane, I need to know how to escape a fire

And you can live with it. So we'll leave it to you to take the burden...

I left magazines in the 90's, unless I am on a plane, I need to know how to escape a fire

You're to blame for this! Go out right now and buy some magazines! :madra:

• Like 1