Presto tour footage

Brucey

That was the worst Alex ever looked was during that time period.

The stringy hair, camel toe, skinny man shot on 2112 would get my vote

:LOL:

I was watching the GUP dvd in full for the first time the other day. Gotta say, Alex had his Duran Duran costume down to a tee. Vital Signs kicked ass, btw.

• Like 1

If this has already been posted, oops.

Watch out for giant inflatable head banging bunnies.

http://youtu.be/9NbialT3xuA

I rather wait until I get the bluray. Its better for 3 reasons. I support Rush, better quality and I get another item in my music collection.

And if it never comes out you never get to see it and you end up a sad little Rush fan missing out whilst all those who have good sense take what they can get and enjoy it.

• Like 2

I rather wait until I get the bluray. Its better for 3 reasons. I support Rush, better quality and I get another item in my music collection.

And if it never comes out you never get to see it and you end up a sad little Rush fan missing out whilst all those who have good sense take what they can get and enjoy it.

But now its coming out. Its on the Time Stand Still documentary...idiot...

What's with all this name calling? Are you nine years old and friendless? Coz ur acting very much like what you accuse others of being.

What's with all this name calling? Are you nine years old and friendless? Coz ur acting very much like what you accuse others of being.

I am done being nice to people that is not being nice back.

You're not very easy to be nice too and your justification pretty much sums it up I am afraid.

Whatever I don't care.

That's strange because you don't come off as that nice a lot of the time.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Oh ok.

I really like the bass line in Scars and think it would have been good to see Geddy play it live on bass.

Great tour footage.

I think it's a sequencer on the album version, too.

That was the worst Alex ever looked was during that time period.

The stringy hair, camel toe, skinny man shot on 2112 would get my vote

:LOL:

I was watching the GUP dvd in full for the first time the other day. Gotta say, Alex had his Duran Duran costume down to a tee. Vital Signs kicked ass, btw.

the worst look for Al and Neil was definately the Power Windows video! Alex with the powder blue suit. Neil with the curley top with that rat tail hairdo

Oh ok.

I really like the bass line in Scars and think it would have been good to see Geddy play it live on bass.

Great tour footage.

Singing, triggering samples, and playing that complex bassline would have been impossible, even for Ged.