• Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

On deck shows:
    moe. - Apr
    Leo Kottke - Apr
    Dead & Co. - June
    Foo Fighters - Jul
    Brian Wilson - Dec

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

I just saw Phish, on the floor at MSG, for the first time.  

WOW !!!  I'm a fan and will definitely see them again.   Great evening meeting people, dancing and fantastic jams of music and lights.

HIGHLY recommend a Phish show.

Sponsored Post

#822 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 31585 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:28 AM

View Postcustom55, on 30 December 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

WOW !!!  I'm a fan and will definitely see them again.   Great evening meeting people, dancing and fantastic jams of music and lights.

Yuck!!

NO THANKS!

Give me MSG anyday!!

Michael Schenker!!!  MARCH 24th San Jose!!

Wink wink

#823 custom55

custom55

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 6520 posts

On deck shows:
    moe. - Apr
    Leo Kottke - Apr
    Dead & Co. - June
    Foo Fighters - Jul
    Brian Wilson - Dec

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 January 2018 - 01:28 AM, said:

View Postcustom55, on 30 December 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

Yuck!!

NO THANKS!

Give me MSG anyday!!

Michael Schenker!!!  MARCH 24th San Jose!!

Wink wink
No yuck.  Three of my high school buddies went and we had a blast.  Good friends, good music and good drink.  
Perfect evening !!!!

#824 custom55

custom55

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 6520 posts

On deck shows:
    moe. - Apr
    Leo Kottke - Apr
    Dead & Co. - June
    Foo Fighters - Jul
    Brian Wilson - Dec

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:07 PM

The Musical Box ( PG version of Genesis ).   Attended with fellow TRF member The Cat 3 in Montclair NJ.

What can I say, we're both repeat customers of seeing this band.   Brilliant show. See this video for what I mean.  They are coming back next year to perform Lamb Lie Down in its entirety.  

Edited by custom55, 24 February 2018 - 02:18 PM.

#825 bootlegguy

bootlegguy

The Seeker

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:37 PM

Saw Anthrax and Killswitch together in Edmonton almost 2 weeks ago. Worked out great that I was in town.  Great double Bill, joey still sings amazing. He also came out for Holy Diver with KSE for a finale. Best $60 I spent in a long time

#826 jamie

jamie

The Biggest Thing Since Powdered TOST

• Members
  • 12481 posts
  • Interests:cats, dogs, sleeping, steve harris, bass players with long brown hair

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:14 PM

I saw Carl Palmer on Sunday and it was wonderful. He still kicks major ass at his age, though i could tell he was worn out. He did a crazy 10-minute drum solo that I filmed every second of which I'll post on youtube in a bit.

He was such a nice guy and he told stories to the audience in between songs. I didn't get to meet him because I had nothing to get signed, but I did snap a photo of him signing merch .02 seconds before yelling, "Can we get the lights on over here? Well if you're working on it why aren't they on?" (not in a mean way, of course). If you like ELP, he is definitely worth seeing.
Posted Image

#827 ytserush

ytserush

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4075 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:54 PM

View Postjamie, on 27 March 2018 - 10:14 PM, said:

I saw Carl Palmer on Sunday and it was wonderful. He still kicks major ass at his age, though i could tell he was worn out. He did a crazy 10-minute drum solo that I filmed every second of which I'll post on youtube in a bit.

He was such a nice guy and he told stories to the audience in between songs. I didn't get to meet him because I had nothing to get signed, but I did snap a photo of him signing merch .02 seconds before yelling, "Can we get the lights on over here? Well if you're working on it why aren't they on?" (not in a mean way, of course). If you like ELP, he is definitely worth seeing.
Posted Image

Looks like Simon was thirsty!

I love this band. Seen them about 10 times already. Met him a few times and got some band signed items.  They're one of my favorites.Some people don't like this music played without keyboards, but I love the arrangements and Paul and Simon are great too!

#828 jamie

jamie

The Biggest Thing Since Powdered TOST

• Members
  • 12481 posts
  • Interests:cats, dogs, sleeping, steve harris, bass players with long brown hair

Posted 02 April 2018 - 01:24 AM

View Postytserush, on 31 March 2018 - 09:54 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 27 March 2018 - 10:14 PM, said:

Posted Image

Looks like Simon was thirsty!

I love this band. Seen them about 10 times already. Met him a few times and got some band signed items.  They're one of my favorites.Some people don't like this music played without keyboards, but I love the arrangements and Paul and Simon are great too!
i think it’s a cool twist on ELP’s music. the keyboards are magnificent but Emerson’s setup was absolutely gigantic.

#829 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1489 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:53 PM

Saw Brit Floyd last week for the 5th or 6th time.

Always a fantastic show.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users