"Least Glorious" to ???? - Round 15

toscanobarga

What is your LEAST favorite album ?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

2112 should have been voted out 2 rounds ago, overrated aside from the title track

Who let this dude in? Doesn't Austria have its own Rush forum?

;)

Yes, but Australia doesn't.

What's the difference?

Real high mountains and the Von Trapp family?...

Oh yeah they're like Germans!

2112 should have been voted out 2 rounds ago, overrated aside from the title track

;)

What's the difference?

Oh yeah they're like Germans!

Except with sharks and Foster's.
  • Like 1

;)

What's the difference?

I've been high while in the mountains of Oz....but fortunately I didn't catch the Trapp.

• Like 1

I can accept a loss for 2112 here. But I am truly shocked that it's gotten more than 50% of the vote. I mean, this is one of the 2 defining albums of the band, by Odin't beard!
  • Like 2

I can accept a loss for 2112 here. But I am truly shocked that it's gotten more than 50% of the vote. I mean, this is one of the 2 defining albums of the band, by Odin't beard!

Yeah I wish the votes were public so we could beat these people with a wet guitar string.

2112 is an important album given the context of the band at the time. It just doesn't reach the heights of AFTK and Hemispheres at least for me. Although what do I know really ;)
  • Like 2

Yeah I wish the votes were public so we could beat these people with a wet guitar string.

They are.

Click "view". Or are you being coy?

• Like 2

I'm more surprised at how reluctant everyone is to vote for PeW. It is definitely NOT the best Rush album.....

They are.

I don't have a View button to click. Just a Delete My Vote.

Edited by EagleMoon

They are.

You on a mobile device?

They are.

You on a mobile device?

Desktop computer.

• Like 1

Tournaments are more fun with the odd upset here and there. Wait until Moving Pictures goes at #3. ;) Interesting to see the final four being the four albums between ATWAS and ESL. For years I pretty much only listened to those four albums with any sort of regularity. Edited by gudbuytjane
  • Like 1

Tournaments are more fun with the odd upset here and there. Wait until Moving Pictures goes at #3. ;) Interesting to see the final four being the four albums between ATWAS and ESL. For years I pretty much only listened to those four albums with any sort of regularity.

There were some upsets early on...the execrable Presto lasting as long as it did and the brilliant CA going before HYF, but like most tournaments, when you get to this point, it's mostly chalk. In the sense that NONE of the behemoths went out early, it's a little rare...

• Like 1

I'm more surprised at how reluctant everyone is to vote for PeW. It is definitely NOT the best Rush album.....

You're right :yes: It's 2nd

This. You are way on point these days. Not saying you weren't before but lately you have really been on top of your game.... :)

They are.

2112 (28 votes [51.85%] - View)

There...in the parentheses after the bracketed % count.

:blah: Everyone please take your seats. Round 16 will begin shortly.

:ebert:

:popcorn:

:popcorn: :d13: ....
  • Like 1

:zzz:

Voting just closed.

One for me. :hail:

One for 2112. :digi:

Thee definitive Rush album (just an opinion) getting pooped on. Lovely....
  • Like 1

Everyone get ready to bid A Farewell To Kings! :hi:

:cheers:

I think you're probably right.

As we've said for the past couple of days, it's pretty painful to see any of them go, now.