RUSH Announce R40 Live 40TH Anniversary Tour

ReRushed

Coming to MSG again. Should i or shouldn't I.

Mick

Oh Mick, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is it and the last time you will probably ever be able to see them. I think they mentioned there won't be any more tours like this.

Go! Go!! Go!!!

I agree!

Mick, are you not feeling well?? Passing up Rush at Madison Square Gardens because of a dream you had about them? This is no dream- just do it, mate!

• Like 1

Coming to MSG again. Should i or shouldn't I.

Mick

Oh Mick, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is it and the last time you will probably ever be able to see them. I think they mentioned there won't be any more tours like this.

Go! Go!! Go!!!

I agree!

Mick, are you not feeling well?? Passing up Rush at Madison Square Gardens because of a dream you had about them? This is no dream- just do it, mate!

i'm gonna be honest.........concert going is less and less fun for me. Not whining or anything.....but being handicapped. people ALWAYS obstruct my view. I'm always saying could ya please sit down? I understand people are there to have fun. but i'm tired of battling everybody.

i've seen Rush at MSG......and honestly if i miss this. it's no biggie.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

DC for me definitely. Just booked the hotel. Will then probably do either Philly or Newark.

Thanks for mentioning that, for some reason it didn't occur to me I should book a hotel pronto, even if tickets fall through I can always cancel later. Remember that everyone, book hotels now!

I can totally understand that, Mick, yeah. Didn't know you'd already seen them there.

Would it make a difference if they played a place like the Beacon, or Hammerstein Ballroom?

I've always been partial to small theaters, as they generally have wonderful acoustics. But I know that seeing Rush in a small theater like that is a pipe dream.

Edited by Blue J

Greensboro or Atlanta for me it appears. When they played Charlotte NC the other years it really wasn't any closer for me so I really don't care that they aren't playing there this go round. Its a 4 hour ride no matter....
  • Like 1

Greensboro or Atlanta for me it appears. When they played Charlotte NC the other years it really wasn't any closer for me so I really don't care that they aren't playing there this go round. Its a 4 hour ride no matter....

You're for sure catching them this time?

That's awesome :cheers:

• Like 1

You're for sure catching them this time?

That's awesome :cheers:

I think I must. This for sure could be it. I am always poor when this time comes unfortunately. I really wanted to have the whole family (wife and both kids) to go to this one. I just think its not in the financial cards. I will probably just get one ticket for myself... :(

I can totally understand that, Mick, yeah. Didn't know you'd already seen them there.

Would it make a difference if they played a place like the Beacon, or Hammerstein Ballroom?

I've always been partial to small theaters, as they generally have wonderful acoustics. But I know that seeing Rush in a small theater like that is a pipe dream.

I shouldn't say i gave up concert's completly. If it's in a smaller theater i'll go. Lindsey buckingham is GREAT that way. Saw him 3 tmes. Arena's suck if your in a wheelchair. it's just a fact, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Not going to the concert for 100$, prefer to watch the dvd a couple of times for 20$ and check some YouTube videos. Follow members reviews on Rush Forum, I am gong to have fun for the year just to hear people arguing about the set list and Geddy's voice or lack of...
  • Like 2

Not going to the concert for 100$, prefer to watch the dvd a couple of times for 20$ and check some YouTube videos. Follow members reviews on Rush Forum, I am gong to have fun for the year just to hear people arguing about the set list and Geddy's voice or lack of...

Hey RUDT, would you like some company? While we are waiting for the arguments to start, you can point out to me all that I am missing when I listen to Snakes & Arrows. :)

• Like 1

Why are you guys complaining about 4 hours of travel. If I only had to travel 4 hours, I could leave work at noon, get to the show, and be home by 4am. In time for work the next day.

If I go to Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver for any big concert, it's 8 hours of travel. Then I need to get a hotel room for two nights, and travel home. In most cases this also involves missing 1-3 days of work.

Why are you guys complaining about 4 hours of travel. If I only had to travel 4 hours, I could leave work at noon, get to the show, and be home by 4am. In time for work the next day.

If I go to Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver for any big concert, it's 8 hours of travel. Then I need to get a hotel room for two nights, and travel home. In most cases this also involves missing 1-3 days of work.

-___-

They are playing every other day in May for four weeks with no break. That's a lot and doesn't sound laid back to me for men over sixty.

I'm starting to wonder if this tour isn't some kind of compromise tour. It looks like it is a bare essentials type of tour.

They are playing every other day in May for four weeks with no break. That's a lot and doesn't sound laid back to me for men over sixty.

I'm starting to wonder if this tour isn't some kind of compromise tour. It looks like it is a bare essentials type of tour.

I will be curious to see if the show length will be as long as previous tours, they have already subtly cut the show length the last tour or two with their ridiculously long intro and outro videos. I am glad that my show date is only the third date after a 10 day break, hopefully Ged's voice will be OK.

I will be curious to see if the show length will be as long as previous tours, they have already subtly cut the show length the last tour or two with their ridiculously long intro and outro videos. I am glad that my show date is only the third date after a 10 day break, hopefully Ged's voice will be OK.

Where are you going? To Portland or Seattle?