What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

drawing bones with Priest cranked...the cat is somehow sleeping through this :LOL:

I find Priest cranking to improve many activities, as long as those activities getting done more aggressively is a good thing :LOL:

drawing bones with Priest cranked...the cat is somehow sleeping through this :LOL:

I find Priest cranking to improve many activities, as long as those activities getting done more aggressively is a good thing :LOL:

Cranking Priest is pretty much always the right idea! :haz:

• Like 1

Right up until the traffic violations come rolling in, yes!

Right up until the traffic violations come rolling in, yes!

Those have less to do with Priest and more to do with such things as responsibility and mindfulness ;)

33788368492_72691e594f_o.jpg

• Like 1

Buying tickets to see Queen + Adam Lambert for when they coming to Sweden later this year! Second time I will see them, and 3rd time I will see Brian May and Roger Taylor.

Rocking out!! :dweez: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Hey trout, you'll be happy to know that I'm on the train again and listening in on some cheesy conversation among 3 poser nobodies talking about J-pop music and its worldwide appeal and what it takes for J-pop groups to get there. As if they know! If I were stoned I'd be laughing my ass off. Unfortunately, I'm not stoned and simply a little tipsy (after beering with friends) so all my laughing is just internal. :LOL:

• Like 1

Hey trout, you'll be happy to know that I'm on the train again and listening in on some cheesy conversation among 3 poser nobodies talking about J-pop music and its worldwide appeal and what it takes for J-pop groups to get there. As if they know! If I were stoned I'd be laughing my ass off. Unfortunately, I'm not stoned and simply a little tipsy (after beering with friends) so all my laughing is just internal. :LOL:

The internal laugh. Happens all the time. :D Maybe Segue was one of the three? :P :smoke:

• Like 1

The internal laugh. Happens all the time. :D Maybe Segue was one of the three? :P :smoke:

Silly fish guy. None of them were wearing scarves. :smoke:

• Like 1

Silly fish guy. None of them were wearing scarves. :smoke:

I've done the internal laugh... til something snaps and I'm laughing out loud hysterically, takes a long time to taper off, then it takes off again, and it ends up uncontrollable. Sometimes I don't even know what starts it. :P

• Like 3

I am posting on The Rush Forum.......while contemplating if I want to do anything constructive today...... :o
  • Like 1