What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Getting ready to follow troutman to the doctor...

:LOL:

:smoke:

Yeah,

Since I am not allowed to have any alcohol while on my medication. Things went well while visiting the doctor.My blood pressure is normal and I will be able to drive and go back to work in two days. :)

What's up with you mate??

See my previous post.

So your blood pressure is normal, why you on medication then?

That's the point of the medication. :LOL: With out it my blood pressure would go through the roof. In fact, this past Friday while at the doctors office. They checked it and the doctor couldn't believe I hadn't had a stroke or heart attack.

What's causing it? Old age? :codger:

High blood pressure runs in the family. Also, it was determined I have had an enlarged heart all my life.Age doesn't help though. :codger:

You'll get better in no time!

• Like 1

Going out to mow the lawn and test out the new blade. I hope I can get the lawn mower started. :unsure:

Don't forget a pair of safety glasses. :cool:

I should do that but I don't. The soil here is so rocky that it's hard not to hit rocks unless you have another person clearing the way for you. I can't do both, and the lawn mower is hard to start so, once I have it going, I keep going until I almost drop. There's a lot here to mow and the ground is uneven which makes mowing harder than it has to be.

I've read it will either kill you or improve your heart health. Either one suits me.

By the way, do you have a lot of flies up your way this summer? We do.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Going out to mow the lawn and test out the new blade. I hope I can get the lawn mower started. :unsure:

Don't forget a pair of safety glasses. :cool:

I should do that but I don't. The soil here is so rocky that it's hard not to hit rocks unless you have another person clearing the way for you. I can't do both, and the lawn mower is hard to start so, once I have it going, I keep going until I almost drop. There's a lot here to mow and the ground is uneven which makes mowing harder than it has to be.

I've read it will either kill you or improve your heart health. Either one suits me.

By the way, do you have a lot of flies up your way this summer? We do.

Any time you use power equipment you should wear safety glasses. A lot of people have learned the hard way. Flies, depends on where you are at. They are not so bad in town most of the time.

• Like 1

Just woke up. Had a weird dream which I cannot remember much about until the end. I heard some music from a distance bit didn't pay much attention to it.It started getting louder as I was walking. Where to I have no idea. All of the sudden I realize it's By-Tor and the Snow Dog playing. I am surrounded in darkness with all of these concert lights. Then Gene Simmons appears out of no where with this kick ass Bass and his tongue hanging out jamming away. And this chick is singing running and jumping around. Then I woke up. :LOL: Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Just woke up. Had a weird dream which I cannot remember much about until the end. I heard some music from a distance bit didn't pay much attention to it.It started getting louder as I was walking. Where to I have no idea. All of the sudden I realize it's By-Tor and the Snow Dog playing. I am surrounded in darkness with all of these concert lights. Then Gene Simmons appears out of no where with this kick ass Bass and his tongue hanging out jamming away. And this chick is is singing running and jumping around. Then I woke up. :LOL:

:P

• Like 1

Watching a drunken a-hole make a fool of himself aboard a crowded train.

Watching quiet commuters try to ignore him but quietly loathe him (in their eyebrows and facial expressions).

Embarrassing. Pathetic. Sad. All of that.

Another chapter of JB's train adventures. :D

• Like 1

Watching quiet commuters try to ignore him but quietly loathe him (in their eyebrows and facial exp<b></b>ressions).

:LOL: I'm not even looking for stuff. Everything's just there in front of me :LOL:

Several hours earlier on the way to work there was an older, slightly dissheveled woman sitting by 3 other commuters...

Despite nobody bumping into/touching her, she suddenly screamed "ITAII!!!" ("OUCH!!"). Scared the crap out of everyone except me only because I just happened to be looking in that direction and saw that nothing happened for her to scream that. She then was quiet for the rest of the ride while everyone moved a little bit away and was uneasy.

This is different than the drunken idiot though IMHO. That drunk was babbling for over half an hour!!! He was going on about train announcements, connecting train lines, CATS, time, etc. And he wreaked of booze, ciggies, halitosis, and b.o. I could smell all that from about four feet away! :LOL:

And when I say a 'drunk', I'm referring to a middle aged office worker in a suit...the way it usually goes down out here. Homeless drunks are often meek and avoid others while male, white collar drunks are some of the loudest, most obnoxious, disgusting people around.

• Like 1

Watching quiet commuters try to ignore him but quietly loathe him (in their eyebrows and facial expressions).

:LOL: I'm not even looking for stuff. Everything's just there in front of me :LOL:

Several hours earlier on the way to work there was an older, slightly dissheveled woman sitting by 3 other commuters...

Despite nobody bumping into/touching her, she suddenly screamed "ITAII!!!" ("OUCH!!"). Scared the crap out of everyone except me only because I just happened to be looking in that direction and saw that nothing happened for her to scream that. She then was quiet for the rest of the ride while everyone moved a little bit away and was uneasy.

This is different than the drunken idiot though IMHO. That drunk was babbling for over half an hour!!! He was going on about train announcements, connecting train lines, CATS, time, etc. And he wreaked of booze, ciggies, halitosis, and b.o. I could smell all that from about four feet away! :LOL:

And when I say a 'drunk', I'm referring to a middle aged office worker in a suit...the way it usually goes down out here. Homeless drunks are often meek and avoid others while male, white collar drunks are some of the loudest, most obnoxious, disgusting people around.

Man, I would give any thing to be there witnessing it all. I am always aware of my surroundings and what other people are doing. It's quite amazing while most other people are oblivious. :cool:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Watching quiet commuters try to ignore him but quietly loathe him (in their eyebrows and facial exp<b></b>ressions).

Man, I would give any thing to be there witnessing it all. I am always aware of my surroundings and what other people are doing. It's quite amazing while most other people are oblivious. :cool:

Yeah. A lot of stuff passes by Mrs. B too. I pointed out the number of males here openly picking their nose. She thought I was nuts and being overly critical...until I pointed out some dude digging, and another dude digging, and another, and another :LOL: She admitted, "I had no idea. Somehow I never noticed."

It's funny ((to us westerners, or maybe just me)) because blowing your nose in public is considered rude here if it's audible. But nobody cares about or seems to notice nose picking...except me :LOL:

• Like 1

Yeah. A lot of stuff passes by Mrs. B too. I pointed out the number of males here openly picking their nose. She thought I was nuts and being overly critical...until I pointed out some dude digging, and another dude digging, and another, and another :LOL: She admitted, "I had no idea. Somehow I never noticed."

It's funny ((to us westerners, or maybe just me)) because blowing your nose in public is considered rude here if it's audible. But nobody cares about or seems to notice nose picking...except me :LOL:

:laughing guy:

So picking is acceptable but blowing is not? Houston, we have a problem. :D BTW, next time when you get off the train. Ask one of them if they need a shovel. :P

• Like 1