What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Searching after a job. But there is none, at least nothing I can do....

Damn, I hate this...

I know how you feel. I've gone through a few unemployment spells in the past. That stuff saps your will and confidence. I hated it. But the truth is is that there are jobs out there...just a matter of digging deep and/or what you're willing to do.

I have been digging for about 2 years whitout any luck...

Oh man sorry to hear that. Sounds rough.

Job placement agencies aren't useful out there?

Surely there's some kind of work available. An honest job (though some might seem crummy) is still a job that pays and something to be proud of.

Damn, I hate this...

I know how you feel. I've gone through a few unemployment spells in the past. That stuff saps your will and confidence. I hated it. But the truth is is that there are jobs out there...just a matter of digging deep and/or what you're willing to do.

Surely there's some kind of work available. An honest job (though some might seem crummy) is still a job that pays and something to be proud of.

I have had a couple of small time jobs. But I have no luck in keeping them...

Damn, I hate this...

I have had a couple of small time jobs. But I have no luck in keeping them...

Perhaps enter a trade and acquire some skills? I've had more than one shitty employment dry spell. Keep in mind that underemployment is still a million times better than unemployment. So if smaller commitment jobs come up.. consider taking them. As to having no luck in keeping them, do you get laid off? Fired on performance or punctuality?

-- People watching some idiotic teens on the train feign toughness by being loud & obnoxious. They're actually making fools of themselves of course. The reaction from other commuters towards them can be described as "scorn". :LOL:

Really, how tough can you be while wearing a high school uniform and having small Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, and Minions stuffed toys attached to your school bag? No joke.

:LOL:

Listening to music, reading/writing on the forum and going thru all my pics on artists that I like (I collect official pictures on artists). I got a few double of some pics, so gonna delete them.

I will now read a book for 1 hour and 15 mins, and then I will start with dinner (hamburgers! :yay: ). And then I will watch a scary (yeah right! :eh: ) movie while eating. And then I will listen to 1 more vinyl record. And then go sleep!
  • Like 1

Eating a sandwich and salad while watching Def Leppard 'And there will be a next time...Live From Detroit' Blu-Ray AND waiting for Fed Ex to deliver my new gym shoes.

I will now read a book for 1 hour and 15 mins, and then I will start with dinner (hamburgers! :yay: ). And then I will watch a scary (yeah right! :eh: ) movie while eating. And then I will listen to 1 more vinyl record. And then go sleep!

I am now listening to that vinyl record I would listen to before going to sleep!

I am waiting in phone line. Calling my TV company support. I am going to stop pay for TV, since I never watch it (only Walking Dead once a week, but I can just download it).

Been waiting for like 30 mins tho and still its like 5 people ahead of me...