The 2018-2019 NFL Season

Principled Man

Refs just screwed the Bengals. They took away a rushing TD by their QB, Driskel.

4th down: Driskel was scrambling around the 10 yard line, then he took off for the goal line. He dove FORWARD and scored the TD, but the refs ruled that he was "giving himself up" and spotted the ball at the 1/2 yard line.

The Bengals then had a false start and had to kick a FG.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Refs just screwed the Bengals. They took away a rushing TD by their QB, Driskel.

4th down: Driskel was scrambling around the 10 yard line, then he took off for the goal line. He dove FORWARD and scored the TD, but the refs ruled that he was "giving himself up" and spotted the ball at the 1/2 yard line.

Bruce Arians description of that call was dead on...The most stupid rule interpretation ever.

Bruce Arians description of that call was dead on...The most stupid rule interpretation ever.

If I had been Marvin Lewis, I would have gotten myself ejected. I would have abused those refs until they had me dragged off the field.....

• Like 3

Crazy ends to both Steelers and Eagles games. I have whiplash from looking back and forth from computer to tv! :LOL: :lol: Looks like the ending to previous Steelers games this season. Raiders' receiver was WIDE open. :( :(

Eagles tied with under 2 min to go, can they hold the Cowboys that long?

• Like 1

Who is going to be the new coach in Pittsburgh?

Native Pittsburghian Mike McCarthy? ;)

• Like 1

Who is going to be the new coach in Pittsburgh?

Native Pittsburghian Mike McCarthy? ;)

:LOL: :lol: :LOL: That would probably appeal to the Rooneys somehow but they love keeping those long-term coaches. . .

Bwahaha, The Miami Miracle. Saw replays with four audios of the PbB call (CBS TV, Dolphins and Patriots Radio, and Dolphin Radio Spanish) call, would love to see video of Jimmy Cefalo, Joe Rose, and Bob Griese (Dolphins) going bananas on that one. Mad Dog Jim Mandich is smiling from above. :dweez:

Bwahaha, The Miami Miracle. Saw replays with four audios of the PbB call (CBS TV, Dolphins and Patriots Radio, and Dolphin Radio Spanish) call, would love to see video of Jimmy Cefalo, Joe Rose, and Bob Griese (Dolphins) going bananas on that one. Mad Dog Jim Mandich is smiling from above. :dweez:

An epic NFL moment!

LOL Gronk at the end.

Alright, Steelers!! Came home from a Christmas party to see the last quarter. Figured Boswell would miss a kick, and or Patriots would score in the last minute to tie, but both were avoided. Steelers over Patriots, 17- 10!!
  • Like 1

Alright, Eagles! ( My husband's team.) They win out 30-23 over the Rams!

I didn't realize they were on and Mr. blues was helping me wrap gifts while watching Sound of Music. After 45 minutes of sad face he finally says, "Are we ever going to turn on the Eagles?" I didn't even know they were on! Bad wife! :LOL: (and goofy husband, we own 3 tvs!)

• Like 2

Alright, Eagles! ( My husband's team.) They win out 30-23 over the Rams!

I didn't realize they were on and Mr. blues was helping me wrap gifts while watching Sound of Music. After 45 minutes of sad face he finally says, "Are we ever going to turn on the Eagles?" I didn't even know they were on! Bad wife! :LOL: (and goofy husband, we own 3 tvs!)

Jared Goof almost created a successor to the Butt Fumble, the Gimp Pick.

• Like 1

Are the Rams more done, more burnt toast than the Patriots?

Prolly, you don't want to face a Kyle Shanahan team in December...