TRF March Madness 2016 Bracket Group!

The Analog Cub

WTF happened to Dayton? I leave for lunch with them down 3, come back and the Cuse is on a 23-3 run...

WTF happened to Dayton? I leave for lunch with them down 3, come back and the Cuse is on a 23-3 run...

:(

WTF happened, indeed. Big disappointment here in Flyer country.

Michigan State needs to wake up or everyone's bracket will be busted

I've got them going all the way...:scared:

Damn, wish I would have filled one out on ESPN now...

Did the office pool and I still have a perfect bracket

Yeah, the one I have here at home that I didn't turn in is perfect, too. Damn me for submitting the wrong one.

• Like 1

Yeah, the one I have here at home that I didn't turn in is perfect, too. Damn me for submitting the wrong one.

I'll post a pic when I get it back on April 5th
  • Like 2

<p>

If Purdue goes down, I'm out a final four team already.

Who picks Purdue to make it to the Final Four? Either someone picking with their heart or someone who doesn't follow college basketball very much. Which is it?

It was all based on psychology. Purdue under-performed a bit this season, and lost a close one to MSU in the Big Ten title game. Every one and their brother is picking MSU into the final four. I thought if MSU and Purdue played in the elite eight, Purdue would win. I was half right. MSU was way over-confident.

Purdue completely sh*t the bed when it got close at the end. 35 years of choking in the NCAAs seemed to be the limit to me. Looks like it was just a gambler's fallacy on my part.

You are in the 99.9th percentile then. ESPN said only 0.1% were perfect after day 1.

I won the lottery this week too, and when I went to collect I was hit by lightning and the ticket burned
  • Like 2

Who picks Michigan State to make it to the Final Four? Either someone picking with their heart or someone who doesn't follow college basketball very much. Which is it?

:eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

Who picks Michigan State to make it to the Final Four? Either someone picking with their heart or someone who doesn't follow college basketball very much. Which is it?

:eyeroll: :eyeroll:

I had East Tennessee State easily. Surprised Michigan State was that close, really. But then I watch more college basketball avidly. Much more so than all of those fools that trusted Sparty and Izzo in March.

ETA: Oh, it was Middle Tennessee State? Yeah, they're even better. :)

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

One thing that annoys me about college basketball is how fast the refs call a jump ball.

I'd agree but I picked Purdue to win so I haven't seen enough college basketball to know.

• Like 1

You are in the 99.9th percentile then. ESPN said only 0.1% were perfect after day 1.

I won the lottery this week too, and when I went to collect I was hit by lightning and the ticket burned

An average, if not typical, week.
  • Like 1

One thing that annoys me about college basketball is how fast the refs call a jump ball.

I'd agree but I picked Purdue to win so I haven't seen enough college basketball to know.

I just watch for the cheerleaders

I miss the jump ball. My all-time favorite play of strategy. I'm glad they still had it when I played in HS. Nothing more fun than getting an easy bucket off a jump ball.

MSU might have won today if it was still used. Judd Heathcoate then Tom Izzo were the kings of the set play off a jump ball.

I miss the jump ball. My all-time favorite play of strategy. I'm glad they still had it when I played in HS. Nothing more fun than getting an easy bucket off a jump ball.

MSU might have won today if it was still used. Judd Heathcoate then Tom Izzo were the kings of the set play off a jump ball.

I guess I should have said "tie up" instead of jump ball....

I loved when a center and PG would have to jump :)