HAPPY NEW YEAR TRF!!!!!

LyndseyG

Jerky time!

never heard of goose jerky.....

HAPPY(and safe) NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/LOVE/group-hug2-smiley.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 3

Happy New Year everyone... :cheers:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/diolemmy_zpskwfvd4pi.gif

• Like 4

Pretty much everyone I know is staying in including me. I figure I'll queue up Netflix and watch a movie or two. :)

Happy New Year to all the fun people around here, and those of you who aren't, you know who you are. :LOL: Just kidding. Everyone have a great one and hopefully we'll have something positive to report on the Rush front this year.

:codger:

• Like 3

My New Year's resolution was to spend less time on message boards and social media. It's not like I'm ever gonna meet anyone from here...or any other website. At least I don't spend as much time on the internet as I did 10 or 12 years ago when it was still a novelty. I do a lot more reading now, which helps me to become a better writer (according to Stephen King who I met 6 years ago).

My New Year's resolution was to spend less time on message boards and social media. It's not like I'm ever gonna meet anyone from here...or any other website. At least I don't spend as much time on the internet as I did 10 or 12 years ago when it was still a novelty. I do a lot more reading now, which helps me to become a better writer (according to Stephen King who I met 6 years ago).

How cool! I'm thinking you have probably read his book, "On Writing," ? I remember reading it and thinking it had so much great advice for people wanting to get into writing!

"whom"

:LOL: Writer's joke.

• Like 2

I first joined this board thinking there was no way I would ever meet anyone from here. And I also thought I'd never bother making more than a handful of posts. Now I've met quite a few others from here, made some good friends, and have made a few more posts :P

• Like 3

I first joined this board thinking there was no way I would ever meet anyone from here. And I also thought I'd never bother making more than a handful of posts. Now I've met quite a few others from here, made some good friends, and have made a few more posts :P

Same here. And I can say that those I've met are even cooler than they are on the board itself.

((Tick actually ISN'T a lunatic! He's a good guy. Believe it or not!)) ;)

• Like 2

:dweez: :7up: :ebert: !

:hi: , there, Gina! :banana: :cheerleader: :clap: :yay:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1