Disturbing Rush picture....

sfuentes

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Sep 1 2005, 08:02 PM)
We could suck all the botox out of her lips and fix the levees in New Orleans. We could use her breasts as barges and ship relief supplies down the river.

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Delilah @ Sep 1 2005, 01:42 PM)

scared.gif Holy COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oy vay! ohmy.gif What hath God wrought????

I think I can pretty much guarantee that God did not wrought that!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Riv @ Sep 1 2005, 10:07 PM)
Jesus you guys. You don't know her or her life. Some of you aren't so good looking , either. Give it a rest.

Yeah I agree. If I made fun of people because of how they looked when I was a kid my mother would have slapped me in my mouth. Once I think about it, it's not really that funny. I responded too so I'm just as guilty as the next guy so I'm done here.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 1 2005, 06:34 PM)
she looks like Joey Ramone laugh.gif
http://www.rhino.com/rzine/images/joeyramone.jpg
Well...with HUGE lips and Boobs laugh.gif

Watch it! JK.. Joey's MUCH better looking 653.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Sep 1 2005, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (Delilah @ Sep 1 2005, 01:42 PM)

scared.gif Holy COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oy vay!  ohmy.gif What hath God wrought????

I think I can pretty much guarantee that God did not wrought that!! rofl3.gif

You mean 'it' might be made of .... scared.gif PLASTIC???

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Aug 30 2005, 05:05 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/sfuentes/21235680_l.jpg

Divinyls: I Touch Myself...and Geddy too!

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 1 2005, 02:38 PM)
The more I think about it, I feel terrible for these women. Maybe their self-perception has them thinking that they look better this way than as their natural selves. The woman who had something like 30 plastic surgeries to look like Barbie comes to mind. It's really kind of heartbreaking. And, Geddy Lee must be a real gentleman and a consumate professional. We're all making fun, and he nicely stood for that picture just like he would for you or me.

Judging by the picture and the look on her face, coupled with the distinct possiblility that she's an adult entertainer, did any of you think that Geddy may be HER fan? Look closely. She looks like she could care less who this guy with his arm around her is. I'm betting this is a pic from a night on the town with his boys. Does anyone know it's origin?

QUOTE (Ron2112 @ Sep 1 2005, 06:58 AM)
QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Aug 31 2005, 12:02 PM)
There's a story behind that pic. Geddy was a guest on some radio show. Don and Mike, or something like that. And the woman is either an adult film star or dancer at some club, who was also a guest in an other segment. I forget her name, but somebody from the radio show got them for the photo to put on their website.

This pic has been all over CP, that's how I know.

The photo was shot around the time "My Favorite Headache" was released. Geddy was a guest on the Opie & Anthony radio show. O&A are apparently big Rush fans, and asked him if he wanted to stick around for the next spot, which featured a woman with inflatable breasts. Geddy was a good sport and said yes. A couple days later, the picture went up on their web site. Notice the fragment of the W.O.W sticker on the wall.

Peace,

Ron

Necromancer,

This explains the picture.

Now quit trying to shake things up in here.

Why won't his f***ing thread die! comp26.gif

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Sep 1 2005, 01:08 PM)
There's a story behind that pic. Geddy was a guest on some radio show. Don and Mike, or something like that. And the woman is either an adult film star or dancer at some club, who was also a guest in an other segment. I forget her name, but somebody from the radio show got them for the photo to put on their website.

The photo was shot around the time "My Favorite Headache" was released. Geddy was a guest on the Opie & Anthony radio show. O&A are apparently big Rush fans, and asked him if he wanted to stick around for the next spot, which featured a woman with inflatable breasts. Geddy was a good sport and said yes. A couple days later, the picture went up on their web site. Notice the fragment of the W.O.W sticker on the wall.

Peace,

Ron

Thanks for the Info!!

ooops. there's the answer to that question i guess. i should read threads from the 1st page to the last. It would be better.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 6 2005, 07:52 PM)

Peace,

Ron

Necromancer,

owned.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Sep 6 2005, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 6 2005, 07:52 PM)

Peace,

Ron

Necromancer,

owned.

nah... simple mistake. Kazz... you know i was reading the thread from last page to first. I would NEVER try to stir things up either by the way.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Aug 30 2005, 06:05 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/sfuentes/21235680_l.jpg

Which one is Geddy? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Aug 30 2005, 11:25 PM)
http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/oglin.gif

rofl3.gif now that is funny!

Proof that the American ideal of large breasts and very full lips is... ultimately unattractive.

Aw, who am I kidding? She's TOTALLY HOT! I wanna hit that! wink.gif

QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ Jun 14 2006, 05:34 PM)
Why, oh why? Every time i forget that picture it pops up again. Oy! dazed025.gif

LOL I hear ya on that one!!

Just plain scary... scared.gif

Archived