Disturbing Rush picture....

sfuentes

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya'll are mean, that could be someone who is a member of this forum and it could hurt their feelings.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 30 2005, 07:07 PM)
QUOTE (Broncos730 @ Aug 30 2005, 06:33 PM)
that's just weird.  and not sexy at all.

I disagree..

alot of these cosmo.gif before i could agree with you Pedro

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Aug 30 2005, 07:47 PM)
By the way, the... erm.... female in the picture, I believe, held the world record for largest breasts.

I have a picture of the woman with the largest breats in the world (suposibly). Her name is Tracy Topps (fake name).... She has her boobs resting on my head in the picture. (no lie).

I will find the picture and scan it and show it to you in a private message if you are interested, it's actually a funny picture because her boobs are bigger than my head lol.

QUOTE (Indica @ Aug 30 2005, 07:05 PM)
I have a picture of the woman with the largest breats in the world (suposibly). Her name is Tracy Topps (fake name).... She has her boobs resting on my head in the picture. (no lie).

I will find the picture and scan it and show it to you in a private message if you are interested, it's actually a funny picture because her boobs are bigger than my head lol.

WTF

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Aug 30 2005, 11:20 PM)

WTF

What? OK, I'll explain lol..... I worked at this machine shop about 10 years ago and about 10 guys from work decided to go to a strip club, I said what the hell, I'm in, I will go have a couple beers with ya'll, sounds like fun. Then when we got there they said the girl with the biggest boobs in the world was there and you could get a picture with her for $10, I said f** that, I'm not paying to get a picture taken. Everyone else was doing it and me and James didn't think it was worth 10 bucks to stand there like a dork getting our pic taken with a big breasted woman, so the guys said if they paid for it would we do it. I said what the hell, you pay, I'll do it but I'm not going to stand there like a dork, if I do it, I want them babies resting on my head, well, they asked her and she said "sure why not"......So our drunk asses got our picture taken. James was married at the time, and I wasn't. SOMEHOW, his old lady got wind of the picture and he got in all kinds of trouble.

Just a bunch of drunk guys having some fun is all. This was back about 10 years ago in my wild days. There's my story. confused13.gif

I just send Mustard Death the picture upon his request, it's a funny picture and I got the nickname "Mickey mouse" from it because with her boobs on my head I looked like Mickey Mouse because of his big ears. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Aug 30 2005, 10:42 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Aug 30 2005, 11:20 PM)

WTF

What? OK, I'll explain lol..... I worked at this machine shop about 8-9 years ago and about 10 guys from work decided to go to a strip club, I said what the hell, I'm in, I will go have a couple beers with ya'll, sounds like fun. Then when we got there they said the girl with the biggest boobs in the world was there and you could get a picture with her for $10, I said f** that, I'm not paying to get a picture taken. Everyone else was doing it and me and James didn't think it was worth 10 bucks to stand there like a dork getting our pic taken with a big breasted woman, so the guys said if they paid for it would we do it. I said what the hell, you pay, I'll do it but I'm not going to stand there like a dork, if I do it, I want them babies resting on my head, well, they asked her and she said "sure why not"......So our drunk asses got our picture taken. James was married at the time, and I wasn't. SOMEHOW, his old lady got wind of the picture and he got in all kinds of trouble.

Just a bunch of drunk guys having some fun is all. This was back about 7-8 years ago in my wild days. There's my story. confused13.gif

I just send Mustard Death the picture upon his request, it's a funny picture and I got the nickname "Mickey mouse" from it because with her boobs on my head I looked like Mickey Mouse because of his big ears. confused13.gif

WTF

QUOTE (Riv @ Aug 31 2005, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Aug 31 2005, 06:48 AM)
WHAT?????? ITS JUST BREASTS, DAMN.

laugh.gif

Dude, send me that picture! rofl3.gif

Coming right up bro, I knew you would appreciate a cool pic lol.

Archived