What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

29 Years of Sobriety! That's what made me happy today.

Congratulations, Lorraine! :)

Congrats, Lorraine, on a journey that brought us the Lorraine that's here at TRF! We are lucky to have you! :)

• Like 2

Congrats, Lorraine, on a journey that brought us the Lorraine that's here at TRF! We are lucky to have you! :)

That's very kind of you to say that, Chica!

Thank you! :hug2:

• Like 1

I love to watch episodes of classic TV shows at youtube. It reminds me of a simpler, happier time when I was growing up.
  • Like 4

Fantastic! Edited by goose

"Orange is the new Black" is on again! New season! Me loves me some Kate Mulgrew!

I can still remember certain specific moments in my life...this comforts me. reminds me of good times......not ALL good times though, but that doesn't deter me.....life has ups and downs...and I don't hide from the bad stuff. That would be stupid....off to Hobbit-land.....yet the good times are enough to sustain me.....

OH! found out that a company in Europe makes a car that I've loved since I was about 5 or 6! The Plymouth Valiant, circa '61.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Vehicles/Vehicles-%20Plymouth-Valiant%20V200-61%20rear.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Vehicles/Vehicles-%20Plymouth-Valiant%20V200-61%20oblique%20front.jpg

My collection is almost complete!!! :banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Finding out that my brother and I can go see Independence Day Resurgence together on Monday! I don't care what everyone's been saying about it, we're going to go enjoy it. :)
  • Like 1

It happened yesterday. My 14 year old stepson told me that after he graduates college and starts to make a lot of money, that he'll buy me a Corvette. :cool: I only have to wait eight or nine more years! I hope I'm not to damn :codger: to enjoy it.

He melted my heart by saying that.

• Like 3

Female BREASTESES...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Big%20boob%20banana.png

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2