Happy "Back to the future" Day!

Aikenrooster

It's certainly not looking good for the Cubs part of the BTTF predictions though...is it? I think everything else is exactly how they portrayed it.

yup, I woke up, put on my double-barrel tie, faxed my wife what I wanted her to rehydrate for breakfast, put on my self lacing shoes and headed to work. On the way, I stopped for a paper and paid $6 for a copy of USA today
  • Like 2

Cool, i've got a reason to listen to "The Power Of Love" today :ebert:

Why do you need a reason??

True, it's probably my favorite pop song ever.

It makes a one man weep, makes another man sing....or so I hear
  • Like 3

Before I got into Rock, Huey Lewis and the News was easily my favorite group. I really love Back in Time too :)
  • Like 1

Before I got into Rock, Huey Lewis and the News was easily my favorite group. I really love Back in Time too :)

Yeah, they were my favorite band when I was a kid. The first "rock" show I ever when to is when I saw them on the Small World tour. I was 10 or 11 at the time and my parents were very happy that I didn't have to go to the bathroom at all during the show :LOL:

• Like 1

Yeah, they were my favorite band when I was a kid. The first "rock" show I ever when to is when I saw them on the Small World tour. I was 10 or 11 at the time and my parents were very happy that I didn't have to go to the bathroom at all during the show :LOL:

They were also the first concert I ever attended, by anybody. Sports tour, summer 1984. I was eleven.

• Like 1

It's certainly not looking good for the Cubs part of the BTTF predictions though...is it? I think everything else is exactly how they portrayed it.

yup, I woke up, put on my double-barrel tie, faxed my wife what I wanted her to rehydrate for breakfast, put on my self lacing shoes and headed to work. On the way, I stopped for a paper and paid $6 for a copy of USA today

I'm no Cubs fans but if they don't win all this BTTF stuff can eat the corn out of my Tai Shan. Fax, that is funny like the newspaper the fax is almost dead. USA Today is $2.50???

check out http://www.usatoday.com/

http://www.hollywoodgoldenguy.com/sitebuilder/images/USA_today_Paper-576x412.jpg

Oh man I am gonna miss Quenn Diana's visit? Well it's a good thing I'm not in Washington with all those Tranks, Lobo's and Zipheads. Whew! :LOL: