Congrats Lorraine On 25,000 Posts!!!

Narps

She has done it!! The other day I noticed she had just made the bottom of the first page of the overall top posters in TRF's 11 year + history and only had 70 or 80 to go to reach this milestone. Well now she has reached 25,000 posts. 25,000 posts in a little over 2 years is quite the accomplishment pretty well spam free. No BS just conversation, commentary etc and when you add it all up it is what it is. Much to her credit she also has 21,190 "likes" as well to go along with her bodacious post count in such short order. The like percentage says something about a persons standing with her fellow members in my view so way to go my friend. Keep up the excellent work and if all goes well and the creek don't rise I will see you at the 30,000 mark sometime in the near future...

As most know I don't listen to much music at all anymore but I might have to drop the needle on some Signals today in your honor. Oh scary!!! THE WEAPON... :madra:

:hug2: :rose: :kisshug:

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Disco_ball4.jpg

giphy.gif

BIGTIME :cheers: Darlin....

Edited by Narps
  • Like 5

She has done it!! The other day I noticed she had just made the bottom of the first page of the overall top posters in TRF's 11 year + history and only had 70 or 80 to go to reach this milestone. Well now she has reached 25,000 posts. 25,000 posts in a little over 2 years is quite the accomplishment pretty well spam free. No BS just conversation, commentary etc and when you add it all up it is what it is. Much to her credit she also has 21,190 "likes" as well to go along with her bodacious post count in such short order. The like percentage says something about a persons standing with her fellow members in my view so way to go my friend. Keep up the excellent work and if all goes well and the creek don't rise I will see you at the 30,000 mark sometime in the near future...

As most know I don't listen to much music at all anymore but I might have to drop the needle on some Signals today in your honor. Oh scary!!! THE WEAPON... :madra:

:hug2: :rose: :kisshug:

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Disco_ball4.jpg

giphy.gif

BIGTIME :cheers: Darlin....

Narps, thank you for the thread and thank you for the kind words! :hug2:

• Like 2

Way to go Lorraine!!

Hey brother where is your 20,000 posts party? I just noticed this little factoid as well. Did you have one and I wasn't invited because of what I did at the 15,000 posts get together? I knew I would never live that down... :rage: :) Edited by Narps
  • Like 3

Congrats Lorraine. 25,000 posts in 2 years. Wow!

Thank you, JD! I joined in November of 2012, so it will be three years soon! :) It was one of the best moves I ever made in my life.

Still no less of an accomplishment!

• Like 2

Congrats on your 25,000 posts. That's amazing.

Having that many posts pretty much spam-free is really an accomplishment. Not many people on here can say that. :)

• Like 2

I haven't beene here for all that long, but Lorraine I always like your posts. To think that there are 25K of them is pretty awesome!

Congrats to you!!

• Like 2

A top quality poster! :cheers:

You don't find filler in Lorraine posts. :yes:

Question: how long does it take to load a basic, no pictures no video thread on dial up? Do you set signatures off to help with speed?

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1