Geddy at Blue Jays game

shail

About the radio interview, :"are you done right now touring"? : geddy: "it's going to be hard to get us back again", but he just say after that: right now there's no plan for a tour, so it's not a definitive no. I am sure after a couple years of break, they will have the desire to write new material and hit the road for a short tour...

It must be nice to be so omniscient. :)

It must be nice to understand and be able to use words like omniscient. :P

• Like 1

About the radio interview, :"are you done right now touring"? : geddy: "it's going to be hard to get us back again", but he just say after that: right now there's no plan for a tour, so it's not a definitive no. I am sure after a couple years of break, they will have the desire to write new material and hit the road for a short tour...

It must be nice to be so omniscient. :)

It must be nice to understand and be able to use words like omniscient. :P

:P

I wished he'd have fallen in love with hockey instead of baseball but there weren't a lot of afternoon hockey games back then.

http://slapshotdiaries.com/steve-shutt-me-and-geddy/

At least Geddy and the rest of the guys gave hockey a shot once around 1980 or so. It was so cool to read those Moving Pictures liner notes for the first time and see two passions intersect like that.

• Like 1

Geddy in his usual spot tonight. Perfect view of him. Scoring the game. He stood a few times with the crowd. Even clapped to cheer his team on. I'm a long time Dodger fan. They are out of it cause of them silly Mets. Better team wins. I ain't mad. But go Cubs. Rooting for the Blue Jays cause it's Geddys team! Why not. Have watched all the playoff games since the wild card games. Poor Pittsburgh. One and done. Had a great year. Blue jays where down the first two games last series and won it. They can do it again. Mets pitching looks great top to bottom. They should win that series. Murphy is hot as heck. Mets have good bats right now. Might be Mets vs KC. KC winning in 7.
  • Like 1

Geddy in his usual spot tonight. Perfect view of him. Scoring the game. He stood a few times with the crowd. Even clapped to cheer his team on. I'm a long time Dodger fan. They are out of it cause of them silly Mets. Better team wins. I ain't mad. But go Cubs. Rooting for the Blue Jays cause it's Geddys team! Why not. Have watched all the playoff games since the wild card games. Poor Pittsburgh. One and done. Had a great year. Blue jays where down the first two games last series and won it. They can do it again. Mets pitching looks great top to bottom. They should win that series. Murphy is hot as heck. Mets have good bats right now. Might be Mets vs KC. KC winning in 7.

Is Geddy in the two rows behind home plate?

Edited by Self-Indulgence

Yes, next to the guy in the pink shirt.

• Like 1

I wished he'd have fallen in love with hockey instead of baseball but there weren't a lot of afternoon hockey games back then.

http://slapshotdiari...t-me-and-geddy/

At least Geddy and the rest of the guys gave hockey a shot once around 1980 or so. It was so cool to read those Moving Pictures liner notes for the first time and see two passions intersect like that.

He has a Leafs jersey with the number 67 on the back, the name on it---------still waiting
  • Like 1

Let's get to the important stuff! What kind of beverage was he drinking? Did he get a hotdog with everything on it or just with mustard? AND how many minutes was it between the first time he stood to the second time? I need to know! ;)

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Yes, that was one ugly shirt but it made Geddy easy to spot!

Let's get to the important stuff! What kind of beverage was he drinking? Did he get a hotdog with everything on it or just with mustard? AND how many minutes was it between the first time he stood to the second time? I need to know! ;)

We had to be watching SOMETHING, Cueto's falling apart was unwatchable and I was watching rooting for the Jays!

• Like 1

We had to be watching SOMETHING, Cueto's falling apart was unwatchable and I was watching rooting for the Jays!

Stop torturing me and just answer my questions!!!

Oh, if he did have a hot dog with mustard, what kind of mustard? I'm dying here!

• Like 1

Stop torturing me and just answer my questions!!!

Oh, if he did have a hot dog with mustard, what kind of mustard? I'm dying here!

Bwa ha ha, he always appears to be too busy scoring to eat OR drink, but they never show him during the seventh inning stretch. Our imaginations could run wild!! (Not that I'm watching him all the time but when it's a full count and the batter fouls the ball off for like the 3rd time, you tend to look and see what the Ged is doing. . . ;))

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

And is he a popcorn, peanut or cracker jack guy?

He was munching on something early in the game but I am sorry that I can't confirm what exactly it was. :LOL:

I bet Lifeson is a popcorn, peanut, Cracker Jack, hot dog, soft pretzel, hard pretzel, and half a dozen beers kind of guy.

• Like 1

The guy in the pink shirt is Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.

The guy in the pink shirt is Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.

Huh really? I can't make out Ged's goatee did he shave it off???

Geddy is at the game with his son today - Ged's son is on his left (red hair, goatee now full beard.)

Ha, we posted simultaneously. Thanks for the info. :)

More importantly, what kind of beverage is he drinking and what kind of food is he scarfing down? I need to know!

And why isn't Alex with him, damn it? :rage:

He's still at the discount hoagie shop that I mentioned earlier.

Being ignored by the waitress again? :LOL:

Alex watches all the games at the Ritz Carlton, everyone knows that

And is he a popcorn, peanut or cracker jack guy?

He was munching on something early in the game but I am sorry that I can't confirm what exactly it was. :LOL:

I bet Lifeson is a popcorn, peanut, Cracker Jack, hot dog, soft pretzel, hard pretzel, and half a dozen beers kind of guy.

All of that and more----This is beginning of the 400 lb. Alex.
  • Like 1

Lol I think it's cool I can see someone that i idolize at a baseball game