The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

In other news, I have reached 5,000 posts, but only realized it way after the fact...

That's because you were busy explaining the "felony" committed. :LOL:

Congratulations, Rod! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats Rod... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Hatchetaxe&saw celebrates his 45th birthday today. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

There's a thread about Time Stand Still. Must've been inspired by the fact that someone who called themselves Aimee Mann registered here seven years ago yesterday and didn't make it past one post before she/he was banned. :ebert: :clap: :LOL:

Troutman is having homemade Lentil soup for dinner. :)

• Like 1

Watching a documentary on Quadrophenia while babysitting my wife's four 2 week old Maine Coon kittens and enjoying a Bass Ale...

...how's that for a day off?

Dang Maine Coons? My wife and I have talked about this many times and we now have five cats (3 of them are 13 or older) but if we could ever get a Maine Coon we would take on another kitty... :wacko: :)

Watching a documentary on Quadrophenia while babysitting my wife's four 2 week old Maine Coon kittens and enjoying a Bass Ale...

I had a Maine Coon cat. One day he went out and never came back. I looked for weeks for him.

Someday in the future, after the cats I now have are all gone and I've taken a sufficient enough vacation from having cats, I want to get a Maine Coon.

• Like 2

I had a Maine Coon cat. One day he went out and never came back. I looked for weeks for him.

Someday in the future, after the cats I now have are all gone and I've taken a sufficient enough vacation from having cats, I want to get a Maine Coon.

In my old job I met many animals but I will never forget one Maine Coon I met quite a few years ago. It was the biggest cat by miles that I had ever seen and our Happy is pretty gigantic himself. This cat was huge and sweet and beautiful as well. Wanted one ever since... :)
  • Like 2

In my old job I met many animals but I will never forget one Maine Coon I met quite a few years ago. It was the biggest cat by miles that I had ever seen and our Happy is pretty gigantic himself. This cat was huge and sweet and beautiful as well. Wanted one ever since... :)

Yep - huge and sweet and beautiful - and goofy too. :LOL: Our Maine Coon had this habit of always tossing his head from side to side after he ate.

My husband still talks about the time he came home carrying a pork chop bone in his mouth. :LOL:

The sad thing about him is that someone dumped him off right in front of our home and then sped off. We were sitting outside when the people did it. The cat stood in the middle of the road stunned looking at the car as it drove away. We took him in.

• Like 3

In other news, Xanadu is still a wonderful song, Presto is garbage, and Counterparts and Test For Echo continue to be underrated.

This just in, to correct my colleague, Presto is infact not garbage. Our sources were unreliable. It continues to be underrated just like Counterparts &T4E.

In other news, Xanadu is still a wonderful song, Presto is garbage, and Counterparts and Test For Echo continue to be underrated.

This just in, to correct my colleague, Presto is infact not garbage. Our sources were unreliable. It continues to be underrated just like Counterparts &T4E.

A TRF member who claims to be a TrueRushFan™ thinks Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody is a better song than Xanadu. :huh:

Bathory celebrated five years on TRF. Well, i don't know that he actually celebrated it. I'm sure he had more important things on his mind. But we did. :codger: :cheers:

Some young, maybe not so young :huh: , man is selling on Ebay what I am presuming to be unused tickets to Rush's Portland show. As a keepsake I guess. When Zumbi hears this, he'll be sure to bid. ;)

Over in SOCN we have threats of physical violence being thrown back and forth in a thread about...in a thread about...

"Wait, why do we want to punch each other again?"

• Like 1