The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

I found a new band today - one that even Narpski will enjoy. They're called Vintage Trouble, and blew my mind on the very first listen!

Old school real music I am guessing?... :)

They sound like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbMmrDItSg

Didn't know Viggo Mortensen played drums!

Seriously though...good stuff.

• Like 1

I found a new band today - one that even Narpski will enjoy. They're called Vintage Trouble, and blew my mind on the very first listen!

They sound like this:

I was certain a few of the women were going to start taking their tops off. It just seemed like it would've been right thing to do with that music. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking. In any case, that was a fun tune for sure.

They sound like this:

I was certain a few of the women were going to start taking their tops off. It just seemed like it would've been right thing to do with that music. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking. In any case, that was a fun tune for sure.

Would have been nice for sure...

Lorraine if you see this post it just means you didn't miss much if anything yesterday. Very slow as has been the case much of the time lately. Hope all is well with you... :rose: :cheers:
  • Like 1

Lorraine if you see this post it just means you didn't miss much if anything yesterday. Very slow as has been the case much of the time lately. Hope all is well with you... :rose: :cheers:

Thanks for letting me know. It's the first place I look to catch up on all of the worthy TRF news. And not so worthy news. :)

Sunday is one long day. :sigh:

:hug2:

• Like 1

My multi-quote isn't working for some reason.

Great Segue pictures, Narps. Those cupcakes look especially delicious, and who ever thought you'd see Yes and Toto playing together? :unsure:

Indeed. The "not real Yes" with Toto. Don't know anything about Toto's lineup compared to their "glory days"... :)
  • Like 1

I've been going on a diet......which is why i've been scarce. going through "De-tox" and have been grumpy :LOL: but i'm alive.

Mick

That you are alive is a good sign. :)

lol. yup. i've been needing to drop a few pounds. no more NY pizza.....for a while anyway, lol

Mick

• Like 1

I've been going on a diet......which is why i've been scarce. going through "De-tox" and have been grumpy :LOL: but i'm alive.

Mick

lol. yup. i've been needing to drop a few pounds. no more NY pizza.....for a while anyway, lol

Mick

I've stopped drinking Coke, and it's saving me about 300 calories a day. Not to mention lots of sugar, too.

I don't know if I could ever give up New York pizza, if I were in New York. Likewise Chicago...

:drool:

Mick

Mick

I've stopped drinking Coke, and it's saving me about 300 calories a day. Not to mention lots of sugar, too.

I don't know if I could ever give up New York pizza, if I were in New York. Likewise Chicago...

oh no way i'm giving it up........just stopping for a bit. What i have to stop is the damn midnight snacking. that's deadly.

Mick

Mick

Mick

Ever since I stopped drinking, I have thought that calories contained in anything you drink is a waste of good calories. For 300 calories, you could have a good snack. Why drink it?

• Like 2

Mick

Mick

Ever since I stopped drinking, I have thought that calories contained in anything you drink is a waste of good calories. For 300 calories, you could have a good snack. Why drink it?

Yes, I pretty much agree. When I was in my 20s and all the way through my 30s, I ate and drank whatever I wanted (excepting alcohol, of course, after I got sober at 24)...but now that I am firmly entrenched in my 40s, things are different. I'm being a lot more mindful and cautious about what I'm putting in my body.

• Like 5

So no one loses any sleep tonight, here's how the Vapor Trails vs. Snakes & Arrows vs. Clockwork Angels poll is shaping up:

CA - 22 votes

S&A - 5

VT - sputtering along with 4

As of this morning, VT only had two, so it's coming along very nicely, relatively speaking.

• Like 1