My house is haunted!

Freddy Lee

Anyone else is your home affected by it? Or just you?

Do you recall if this began right before or after you got the new video game?

The first time it happened was about 2 weeks ago when my family was going out and I stayed home. Then, I was in my room playing video games when something crashed downstairs. Last night, was the fourth time it happened. Also, this time was the first time I saw something and the second time (I think) I heard something. I told my mom and she always thought the house was haunted somehow.

Does it happen around the same time of night each time?

I'm not entirely sure. Last night was around midnight but the first time was like 7ish. So, no.

The first time it happened was about 2 weeks ago when my family was going out and I stayed home. Then, I was in my room playing video games when something crashed downstairs. Last night, was the fourth time it happened. Also, this time was the first time I saw something and the second time (I think) I heard something. I told my mom and she always thought the house was haunted somehow.

I'm not entirely sure. Last night was around midnight but the first time was like 7ish. So, no.

oooo midnight...the witching hour. :P

• Like 1

Cue Witch Hunt! :P

• Like 1

Cue Witch Hunt! :P

Now if that started playing out of nowhere, that would be creepy. :LOL:

• Like 1

Love me some ghost stories.

My childhood home was haunted. We always assumed it was the ghost of the old man who lived there before we did. There was always an odd presence we would feel in the house like someone was sitting in the room with you but nobody was there. It left an impression and to this day my brother and I will still talk about it. There were a few places I worked at that were haunted as well. Once again, it was sensing an eerie presence that something was there though I would see nothing.

Freddy, do you get the sense in your new home that something else is there watching you or in the same room with you when no one is there? Sensing the presence of something is a huge indication that you may have a ghost(s) in your home. The voice you heard and the orb you saw can be debunked as your mind playing tricks on you and the noises could be attributed to your pets playing around and knocking stuff down. But feeling the presence of something is hard to disprove.

Keep us updated. I'm really interested in hearing what else might happen.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 3

Freddy, do you get the sense in your new home that something else is there watching you or in the same room with you when no one is there? Sensing the presence of something is a huge indication that you may have a ghost(s) in your home. The voice you heard and the orb you saw can be debunked as your mind playing tricks on you and the noises could be attributed to your pets playing around and knocking stuff down. But feeling the presence of something is hard to disprove.

First and foremost, I will attempt to keep you updated.

Secondly, I can't say that I sense someone is here, but I suppose after this, they are. Maybe the previous owner(s) had a death in their home somehow. I dunno. I've lived here for about five years now, and this is the first time this has happened. Did...I...do something wrong?

I mean, (as much as it kills me to say this) I always had a sense it was haunted. But, not so much like this.

Edited by Freddy Lee

Secondly, I can't say that I sense someone is here, but I suppose after this, they are. Maybe the previous owner(s) had a death in their home somehow. I dunno. I've lived here for about five years now, and this is the first time this has happened. Did...I...do something wrong?

I mean, (as much as it kills me to say this) I always had a sense it was haunted. But, not so much like this.

I'm not sure if you did something wrong. Did you recently do some major construction on the house? Take out any walls? Add a new room or something? Things like that can awaken spirit activity that was quite because you're changing things and they may not like it. Especially if it's haunted by a previous owner.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if you did something wrong. Did you recently do some major construction on the house? Take out any walls? Add a new room or something? Things like that can awaken spirit activity that was quite because you're changing things and they may not like it. Especially if it's haunted by a previous owner.

Well, about a month ago, I added a room. And three years ago, got rid a room to make it bigger. But that's all I can think of.

Guys, I can't sleep. Or I haven't tried.

I'm just anxious!

I'm headed to the room of the crime scene: the living room. Wish me luck!

Oh, um not to hunt the spirit, to watch tv and get a snack.

Okay, I may not have any legitimate proof of this, but this is the fourth time in two weeks this happened, so it can't be a coincidence. This is the story of the last time it happened. Tell me if this sounds legit:

Last night

July 14, 2015 around 12:00

Long story short: as usual, I couldn't sleep. So, I went in the living room to watch TV. Then I hear these crashing sounds in my basement. I have two cats and a dog, so I ignore it. Then I keep hearing it. And finally, (this is where it gets good) I hear my drum cymbal collapse. So, I hear downstairs, turn on the lights. And sure enough, it's a f***ing mess. So, I clean it up and I hear this little girl's voice. Faintly. And finally, by the window, I see somewhat of a misshapen orb. Definitely paranormal. So, I run upstairs, scared shitless. Oh yeah, I may have phasmaphobia (fear of ghosts).

My house is so haunted. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3c3gsjgdXA

• Like 1

Freddy, are you in the USA or Canada?

What's the significance of whether it's the U.S. or Canada?

Are Canadian ghosts more polite? More used to the cold? Like hockey more?

American ghosts say "boo!" Canadien ghosts say "aboot!" Ok that was bad.

• Like 3

This is just bullshit... there is no such thing as ghosts...

Y'know, I read something that if you don't believe in ghosts, you also don't believe in religion. Which is a sign of arrogance.

And they are real.

I don't believe in any religion either. Another bullshit-thing.

You're such a freaking buzzkill...

Can anyone exorcise this guy...?

Can't. He doesn't believe in exorcisms. ;)

• Like 2

This is just bullshit... there is no such thing as ghosts...

I don't actually believe in ghosts either. But that doesn't mean they're not real. And even IF they aren't real, the experience is so commonplace that it at least deserves discussion.

• Like 2

Good morning house! Oh, and you guys too! Woke up, out of the living room, and no sign of her today. Lucky. Or maybe not. Maybe I play too much Five Nights at Freddy's and I just have paranoia. Na, can't be.

Oh, well. Hey, this spirit needs a name. What should it be?

Good morning house! Oh, and you guys too! Woke up, out of the living room, and no sign of her today. Lucky. Or maybe not. Maybe I play too much Five Nights at Freddy's and I just have paranoia. Na, can't be.

Oh, well. Hey, this spirit needs a name. What should it be?

Alph?

• Like 1