My house is haunted!

Freddy Lee

Okay, I may not have any legitimate proof of this, but this is the fourth time in two weeks this happened, so it can't be a coincidence. This is the story of the last time it happened. Tell me if this sounds legit:

Last night

July 14, 2015 around 12:00

Long story short: as usual, I couldn't sleep. So, I went in the living room to watch TV. Then I hear these crashing sounds in my basement. I have two cats and a dog, so I ignore it. Then I keep hearing it. And finally, (this is where it gets good) I hear my drum cymbal collapse. So, I hear downstairs, turn on the lights. And sure enough, it's a f***ing mess. So, I clean it up and I hear this little girl's voice. Faintly. And finally, by the window, I see somewhat of a misshapen orb. Definitely paranormal. So, I run upstairs, scared shitless. Oh yeah, I may have phasmaphobia (fear of ghosts).

My house is so haunted. :o

• Like 2

If the little girl's voice didn't say "They're here !!!" or "Get out !!!", then I wouldn't worry about it.

I couldn't make out what the girl said.

Also, I don't think she said that.

Edited by Freddy Lee

I love it..i believe in all that. Where i work..the owners son was suppose to take over after his dad retired. The son died of Leukemia . We see the son as a ghost now on 3rd shift. Feel his presence.

I get shivers thinking about it.

Thanks for sharing your story Freddy.

• Like 4

This is just bullshit... there is no such thing as ghosts...

Y'know, I read something that if you don't believe in ghosts, you also don't believe in religion. Which is a sign of arrogance.

And they are real.

• Like 2

Freddy, start thinking back to something you may have done right before this started - did you maybe try some new video game? Go somewhere new on the internet? Or something else.

I am a geek, so I will say yes. I got a video game 2 weeks ago, The Walking Dead Season Two. And a video game yesterday. Bloodbourne. Um, and internet-wise, I'm still on the same stuff, TRF, YouTube, etc.

Speaking of, FNAF 4 Trailer Hype!

EDIT: Does that link to anything? Cause I doubt it?

Edited by Freddy Lee

Either way, I still find it cool reading accounts and looking at old grainy photos
  • Like 1

Fascinating!!!! I love these kinds of experiences.

first of all - it's energy. there really is nothing to fear, but i understand how with little to know understanding of what's happening it is scary!!

short story to relate - my mother died in our basement when i was 10 yrs old. whenever i was in the basement (mostly by myself because there's safety in numbers) i would get scared when i felt her presense - of course at that time, i didn't know it was her presence, i just felt the energy, it scared me and so i would run like a mother f***er up the stairs.

Now, that was many decades ago so since then i've gleaned all sorts of information about "ghosts", energies, orbs, spirits earth bound and otherwise. now when i feel that energy i know to not be afraid.

lets see, there's a new moon, and the new emergence of this energy could have something to do with that. In addition to what Lorraine asked, i'll ask have there been any other kinds of changes to YOU physically? diet, sleep, meditation? taking drugs? stop taking drugs? even something as simple as changing the furniture around, acquiring new plants, rocks stone crystals. spending more time outside? been on vacation lately? new friends/ acquaintances?

if this residence is a place you've been in for some time but this is your first experience with this, that tells me there was a shift in energy. My feeling is, she has a message, and she sought you by doing what she did because she knew it would get YOUR attention. Has someone you know lost a little girl? what is the history of that house or land surrounding it (if known)?

Don't be so quick to "get rid" of the energy. it's there for a reason. I feel it's important to find that reason, and in doing so, the energy will leave on its own once it's completed what it needs to do. I don't feel it's a negative energy at all.

perhaps she likes your playing, and because of the new games you've not been playing drums as much? this is her way of saying she'd like to hear you play.... ?

• Like 5

Y'know, I read something that if you don't believe in ghosts, you also don't believe in religion. Which is a sign of arrogance.

And they are real.

I don't believe in any religion either. Another bullshit-thing.

• Like 2

Anyone else is your home affected by it? Or just you?

Do you recall if this began right before or after you got the new video game?

The first time it happened was about 2 weeks ago when my family was going out and I stayed home. Then, I was in my room playing video games when something crashed downstairs. Last night, was the fourth time it happened. Also, this time was the first time I saw something and the second time (I think) I heard something. I told my mom and she always thought the house was haunted somehow.

• Like 1

Anyone else is your home affected by it? Or just you?

Do you recall if this began right before or after you got the new video game?

The first time it happened was about 2 weeks ago when my family was going out and I stayed home. Then, I was in my room playing video games when something crashed downstairs. Last night, was the fourth time it happened. Also, this time was the first time I saw something and the second time (I think) I heard something. I told my mom and she always thought the house was haunted somehow.

Does it happen around the same time of night each time?

Ghostbuster? Just don't cross the streams.

http://theherronnest.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/streams.jpg?w=470&h=353

Inviting disaster...

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

And they are real.

I don't believe in any religion either. Another bullshit-thing.

You're such a freaking buzzkill...

Can anyone exorcise this guy...?

Edited by goose
  • Like 3