Will Rush make another album?

DirkPrattLerxst

75 members have voted

1. 1. Will Rush make another album?

• Yes
    • No

I just love when people show me condescension AND take what I say the wrong way. I mean I really love it. I love it like a dog likes fleas.

I didn't say the guys are going to turn water into wine. I didn't even say they're GOING TO your or make a new album.

I love it when people insist on ignoring the clear evidence of things. I also love it when people grasp at straws for their own self gratification.

You keep insisting that I'm only implying the possibility of retirement. I'm not. This is the last Rush tour. That's not an implication or a prediction. It's an actuality.

"Grasping at straws for their own self gratification", "You guys are really gonna have a hard time facing your own mortality", "My sympathies are with you".

What're you trying to accomplish with those words? This is rhetorical.

I just love when people show me condescension AND take what I say the wrong way. I mean I really love it. I love it like a dog likes fleas.

I didn't say the guys are going to turn water into wine. I didn't even say they're GOING TO your or make a new album.

I love it when people insist on ignoring the clear evidence of things. I also love it when people grasp at straws for their own self gratification.

You keep insisting that I'm only implying the possibility of retirement. I'm not. This is the last Rush tour. That's not an implication or a prediction. It's an actuality.

"Grasping at straws for their own self gratification", "You guys are really gonna have a hard time facing your own mortality", "My sympathies are with you".

What're you trying to accomplish with those words? This is rhetorical.

Not a thing. :)

It's the last Rush tour.

That is all.

I hope they make one last studio effort. Even two. It sounds more likely than touring for them.

If they get one last tour in, that'd be great too. Even cutting down the showtime and bringing out an opening act, and having many less tour dates in a tour.

Rush will make another album.....bank it...and no I'm not talking about the R40 one that will release either....originally I believed otherwise...as the tour has progressed my feelings have changed as they have gotten stronger and seem to be enjoying it more than expected when it started....

I'll wait of course...but Id bank it.....new studio album....heck Neil wanted em to be studio only by 89....he's not going to stop playing....and recording is less of a teardown beat yourself up expeirience than touring.....

• Like 1

I have inside information that Rush are already in the process of creating a new album. The guys have been hard at work making preparations so they can begin working on the album as soon as the tour finishes. I also know that Neil has already bought the photo album and has also printed out a few pictures.
  • Like 2

I have inside information that Rush are already in the process of creating a new album. The guys have been hard at work making preparations so they can begin working on the album as soon as the tour finishes. I also know that Neil has already bought the photo album and has also printed out a few pictures.

They've already freakin' made the album dude
  • Like 2

They've already freakin' made the album dude

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/MOIST_zpsv5j05ey9.jpg

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/MOIST%20back_zpsksjedkqx.jpg

• Like 1

In nearly every recent interview I've read, either Geddy or Alex refers to the possibility of "future projects," which I take to mean another album. I find it hard to believe that the boys are simply going to walk away from music after a career like this, especially at the peak of popularity.

Is this wishful thinking? Of course it is!