What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

Still feeling the loss of my Mother in June, her birthday would have been on the 22nd and we always spent Christmas Eve with her. A big void to fill. Have shed a lot of tears this week. My hubby and I are both orphans since he lost his Mom July 2015, still mourning her too. :sigh: :( :rose:

Stuff happens....my Mom passed in '08, my Psychic aunt[spiritual guide] and my BFF both died in '07, and I Miss those Three all the time STILL. My Mom and Dad are in a picture from '78 on my livingroom wall, and Dave's Funeral handout is on an endtable next to the kitty condo, and I Have to get a pic of Aunt Bette to Place somewhere in the Livingroom.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Crying%20banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

Still feeling the loss of my Mother in June, her birthday would have been on December 22nd and we always spent Christmas Eve with her. A big void to fill. Have shed a lot of tears this week. My hubby and I are both orphans since he lost his Mom July 2015, still mourning her too. :sigh: :( :rose:

:( :hug2:

• Like 1

Still feeling the loss of my Mother in June, her birthday would have been on December 22nd and we always spent Christmas Eve with her. A big void to fill. Have shed a lot of tears this week. My hubby and I are both orphans since he lost his Mom July 2015, still mourning her too. :sigh: :( :rose:

:hug2: Sending you a hug- sometimes it seems like the occasions with the most memories can emphasize a loss as well. I hope for a good 2017 for you.

• Like 1

Yesterday (of all days), I found out my dog died of lymphoma. I'm having a difficult time letting go. I took her with me everywhere; the beach, long drives, the park, wherever. She was a sweet, loveable, protective, silly bundle of a dog. I had her from age thirteen to age twenty.

After my father passed away, my mother wouldn't allow me to keep her. My half-sister's dad adopted her from us. Imagining her living a happy life there wasn't as depressing, but knowing I'll definitely never see her again, now... I never got to say goodbye. :(

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll35/Lady_Guinevere/Dogs/Lola_zpsbd41vjhp.jpg

She always pulled her sweater off when no one was around.

:hug2: ^-^

• Like 1

:hug2:

Knowing the Death of people isn't going to end with the New Year.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Crying%20banana.gif

Yesterday (of all days), I found out my dog died of lymphoma. I'm having a difficult time letting go. I took her with me everywhere; the beach, long drives, the park, wherever. She was a sweet, loveable, protective, silly bundle of a dog. I had her from age thirteen to age twenty.

After my father passed away, my mother wouldn't allow me to keep her. My half-sister's dad adopted her from us. Imagining her living a happy life there wasn't as depressing, but knowing I'll definitely never see her again, now... I never got to say goodbye. :(

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll35/Lady_Guinevere/Dogs/Lola_zpsbd41vjhp.jpg

She always pulled her sweater off when no one was around.

I'm so sorry to hear this :hug2:

• Like 1

:rose: I don't think it would ever be easy, but I think sometimes the void seems bigger around this time of year. My sympathies :hug2: