What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

When I get sad, which isn't often, I don't feel the need to make a post about it... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTcmOIcWe8A

You'll get your medal in the mail

I want your complete loyalty and obedience! :smash:

Brush your teeth first I can't stand that fish breath from my superiors.

When I get sad, which isn't often, I don't feel the need to make a post about it... :P

You must be thinking of someone else, like yourself maybe...but in your case it'd be shit breath! Poo Man!

You must be thinking of someone else, like yourself maybe...but in your case it'd be shit breath! Poo Man!

Shut up.

You're making me hungry!

Shut up.

You're making me hungry!

Well go and eat I wasn't even talking to you.

Shut up.

You're making me hungry!

This made me sad today

Shut up.

You're making me hungry!

This made me sad today

Back on topic then.

Shut up.

You're making me hungry!

This made me sad today

Back on topic then.

Every detour leads eventually to the right destination.

• Like 4

My mom 10/31/40 - 12/7/16. 76 years young. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is gone. She went into the hospital the day after thanksgiving and she passed on Wednesday evening 4:50 p.m. I would like to believe that she went to a place where she is perfect and happy and healthy and can do whatever, whenever. I love and already miss you, mom. Thank you for everything and for being in my life. :rose:

So sorry for your loss. I hope you can take solace in that the love you have for your mother really comes through in what you wrote here, and you were both blessed to have had each other.

Again, my condolences. :rose:

Thank you Goose. Much appreciated :cheers:

My mom 10/31/40 - 12/7/16. 76 years young. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is gone. She went into the hospital the day after thanksgiving and she passed on Wednesday evening 4:50 p.m. I would like to believe that she went to a place where she is perfect and happy and healthy and can do whatever, whenever. I love and already miss you, mom. Thank you for everything and for being in my life. :rose:

I liked your post because that is THE SAME THING I SAID when my Mom passed. Condolences to you and I DO know how you feel!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Crying%20banana.gif

Thank you, OldRUSHFan. :cheers: Much appreciated. Edited by librarian
  • Like 1

Such a touching post but oh gosh I'm sorry to hear this, librarian. My deepest condolences to you :hug2:

Thank you, bean-tor :cheers: Much appreciated.

Edited by librarian
  • Like 1

:hug2: :rose: :hug2:

Thank you, rhyv. :cheers: much appreciated

• Like 1

I'm so very sorry, Librarian. :hug2: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Thank you, Lorraine. :cheers: Much appreciated.

• Like 1

I believe she is in such a real place. And even if that place is only in your mind, she is already there, like that, and will be there for you forever.

• Like 1

I believe she is in such a real place. And even if that place is only in your mind, she is already there, like that, and will be there for you forever.

Thank you Maverick :cheers: much appreciated.
  • Like 1

Yesterday (of all days), I found out my dog died of lymphoma. I'm having a difficult time letting go. I took her with me everywhere; the beach, long drives, the park, wherever. She was a sweet, loveable, protective, silly bundle of a dog. I had her from age thirteen to age twenty.

After my father passed away, my mother wouldn't allow me to keep her. My half-sister's dad adopted her from us. Imagining her living a happy life there wasn't as depressing, but knowing I'll definitely never see her again, now... I never got to say goodbye. :(

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll35/Lady_Guinevere/Dogs/Lola_zpsbd41vjhp.jpg

She always pulled her sweater off when no one was around.

• Like 2

Yesterday (of all days), I found out my dog died of lymphoma. I'm having a difficult time letting go. I took her with me everywhere; the beach, long drives, the park, wherever. She was a sweet, loveable, protective, silly bundle of a dog. I had her from age thirteen to age twenty.

After my father passed away, my mother wouldn't allow me to keep her. My half-sister's dad adopted her from us. Imagining her living a happy life there wasn't as depressing, but knowing I'll definitely never see her again, now... I never got to say goodbye. :(

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll35/Lady_Guinevere/Dogs/Lola_zpsbd41vjhp.jpg

So sorry hun xx

• Like 4

So sorry to hear this as well, MD. :(

I had a dog who died very young, also from lymphoma. I'm sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Still feeling the loss of my Mother in June, her birthday would have been on December 22nd and we always spent Christmas Eve with her. A big void to fill. Have shed a lot of tears this week. My hubby and I are both orphans since he lost his Mom July 2015, still mourning her too. :sigh: :( :rose: Edited by Rhyta