From First to Last......

mandydog

My first show.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/mandydog1001/Untitled-002_zpssfq8tbmp.jpg

My last show.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/mandydog1001/d1051ab1-2a03-40f3-a453-d7aee6bcd48a_zpsqnos5vje.jpg

Thank You, RUSH!!

How I wish that I could live it all again!!

• Like 14

Very cool.

I'm not old to remember tickets looking like they do in that first pic. But i'm very familiar with the look in the second one.

Looks like you were 5 months old when I saw Rush for the first time! :codger:

Edited by mandydog
  • Like 1

My first show.

My last show.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/mandydog1001/d1051ab1-2a03-40f3-a453-d7aee6bcd48a_zpsqnos5vje.jpg

Thank You, RUSH!!

Nice.

Concert tickets used to be $5.00 and $7.50 - depending on where you wanted to sit. :codger:

My first show was 6.50 and General Admission. Which meant when the doors opened, you made a mad sprint to the front. I was pressed up against the stage all night, right under Geddy. No barrier then. I could have touched his platform shoes when he came to the edge of the stage! Crazy times!

• Like 2

Concert tickets used to be $5.00 and $7.50 - depending on where you wanted to sit. :codger:

My first show was 6.50 and General Admission. Which meant when the doors opened, you made a mad sprint to the front. I was pressed up against the stage all night, right under Geddy. No barrier then. I could have touched his platform shoes when he came to the edge of the stage! Crazy times!

Yep. You saw them 10 days after I did in Baltimore. I think Stillwater opened that night. Not that I gave a sh*t. Wish I still had that ticket stub. Kudos my friend... :cheers: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

"If you keep pushing forward the stage is gonna collapse...Do you understand English?"

Good times indeed! :7up:

• Like 1

"If you keep pushing forward the stage is gonna collapse...Do you understand English?"

Good times indeed! :7up:

That would be a bummer for sure... :)
  • Like 1

Awesome. But I am sure you will see them again! This is NOT the end!

At least not for you guys that live in the North America...

Edited by YYZumbi

Awesome. But I am sure you will see them again! This is NOT the end!

At least not for you guys that live in the North America...

I think that's it for me. I live too far away from New York, LA or Vegas if the decide to pull off a "residency" type tour in the future. :hi:

Very cool.

I'm not old to remember tickets looking like they do in that first pic. But i'm very familiar with the look in the second one.

Looks like you were 5 months old when I saw Rush for the first time! :codger:

Yep, was only two months old when Hemispheres was released.

$6.50 to see the set they played on that tour was a hell of a deal.

• Like 1

I'm a f***ing disgrace to the Rush fanbase because this is going to be my first and last time I'm going to see Rush.

Nope! A friend of Rush is a friend of mine! I don't care if you just discovered them five minutes ago. Enjoy the show, my friend!

• Like 2

If they do a residency. I will do all I can to get to a show. Never count out the possibility of going to a residency show.especially lad Vegas because southwest airlines flus to Vegas low rates. I hope all of us can make it to a residency show.

If they did do a residency in Toronto which is very likely a place that they would do that in, I would have a good shot at seeing them again. Even with the border crossing and traffic, Toronto is usually about a two hour drive from here. But getting where I need to go once i'm in that city is a whole other endeavor. Edited by J2112YYZ

Yep. You saw them 10 days after I did in Baltimore. I think Stillwater opened that night. Not that I gave a sh*t. Wish I still had that ticket stub. Kudos my friend... :cheers:

I saw them GUP tour Hampton Coliseum VA then drove to Philly two days later at the Spectrum. Later many many more shows in Batimore and the Capital Centre. I wish I had kept ticket stubs/shirts from that first tour but the memories will have to do.

If they do a residency. I will do all I can to get to a show. Never count out the possibility of going to a residency show.especially lad Vegas because southwest airlines flus to Vegas low rates. I hope all of us can make it to a residency show.

can you imagine the pre and post show party? I have made a lot of friends over the years because of Rush and a Vegas residency would be a hoot--2 or 3 show is a row and non-stop party inbetween.......wonder if my wife will let me go?

My first show.

My last show.

Thank You, RUSH!!

Unrelated but Geddy looks amazing in that photo on your sig :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know which of these two gigs I would rather see :-)

I saw both tours too and I certainly know which one I would pick to see again... :codger:
  • Like 1

I'm originally from Louisville. I've seen five of the same shows as you! Roll The Bones Riverbend and Deer Creek, Counterparts the Riverbend and Market Square, and Time Machine at the Yum! Crazy, all my other shows have been out in Colorado because I moved out in '95. Small world.
  • Like 1