HUGE SPOILERS, PROBABLY HALF THE SETLIST

pfrushfan0122

Has anyone mentioned that the video song list is in backwards chronological order with the exception of Big Money or at least a pretty dang close order? ....unless I screwed up the order in my head. If that's the case, they may be starting with their latest work (Headlong Flight as an opener would be perfect if you think about the lyrics) and working back...ending wth an R40 medley of the first three albums for the encore. Just a thought. Maybe the new "older" "kit and stage" gets put in at intermission and they keep working backwards. Now that would be really cool! Edited by bigalfan

Has anyone mentioned that the video song list is in backwards chronological order with the exception of Big Money or at least a pretty dang close order? ....unless I screwed up the order in my head. If that's the case, they may be starting with their latest work (Headlong Flight as an opener would be perfect if you think about the lyrics) and working back...ending wth an R40 medley of the first three albums for the encore. Just a thought. Maybe the new "older" "kit and stage" gets put in at intermission and they keep working backwards. Now that would be really cool!

If the new kit has a set of actual chimes behind it, I might just run down and kiss Howard on the mouth. Well, maybe not do that!!!
  • Like 1

Has anyone mentioned that the video song list is in backwards chronological order with the exception of Big Money or at least a pretty dang close order? ....unless I screwed up the order in my head. If that's the case, they may be starting with their latest work (Headlong Flight as an opener would be perfect if you think about the lyrics) and working back...ending wth an R40 medley of the first three albums for the encore. Just a thought. Maybe the new "older" "kit and stage" gets put in at intermission and they keep working backwards. Now that would be really cool!

If the new kit has a set of actual chimes behind it, I might just run down and kiss Howard on the mouth. Well, maybe not do that!!!

Damn, man, did u have to pull up that imagery? F'n NO..

• Like 1

Damn, man, did u have to pull up that imagery? F'n NO..

I suppose not

What makes this make no sense that it's legit- FOH, who appears to be the real deal, indicated entire staff had to sign ND agreements. So why go thru that headache, then print all the set list in your tour book and MAIL it out before the tour. Now thinking back, CA setlist was NOT KNOWN before opening nite.

I'm calling this...its total BS. Done!

We're getting jumpy in here. It's all a hoax. A cruel internet hoax

So, I'm assumming all of this is fake too....

https://fbcdn-sphoto...71967cb9ecb1ff2

I've been a fan a long time, and never recall setlists known before opening nite.Although the swag looks awesome, is that gold or silver? Now its hitting me, duh, they never mailed out tour books before!

to make "everyone involved with the tour sign a ND" then mail the set list out, is funny.

TM, I ain't jumpy, as work is slow and its actually the highlight of my afternoon. How sad.

S&A 2007 tour setlist was leaked the night before opening, some people were bitching outside the dress rehearsal.

Fixed

Just a thought.

If they Bring back Xana-Conductor........i will kill them.

i dunno why that horrid thought randomly came to me, lol.

Mick

Because you know Prelude's Cry is aboot to make its debut!

• Like 2

Just a thought.

Mick

GHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Mick

• Like 1

Just a thought.

Mick

OR Farisspheres

• Like 1

Is there going to be a live "song by song" report thread from the Tulsa show?

email me your cell number to jhill@richeyzink.com and I will give you a song by song personal update dude!!!

There is no average Rush fan Were all misfits in one way or another :)

Misfits, dorks, and generally unlucky at getting lucky. LOL :)

We are not dorks! We are geeks. :)

Yeah and I get lucky all the time, what the hell is that what people think of us for real? :D

email me your cell number to jhill@richeyzink.com and I will give you a song by song personal update dude!!!

I see your last Rush concert was right in my hometown. Cool! I used to live literally 3 miles from the old Deer Creek venue:)

I see your last Rush concert was right in my hometown. Cool! I used to live literally 3 miles from the old Deer Creek venue:)

I live in Edmond OK. I'm driving up with my son tomorrow afternoon.

Just post them here.

We will be waiting. :)

Just post them here.

73 has pinned an opening night thread on top of this sub forum here.

Just post them here.

Well, here's the problem. I have an iPhone 5. so I have battery problems. I'm not going to sit there for 3 hours eating up 4G posting songs. I just posted my email to this board. if you want to take a chance and send me your cell, I won't betray another Rush fan. We're all Rush Geeks here, so you'll just have to trust me. But I'm legit. Swear. Or you can wait to see what someone else posts. eventually you'll find out. I don't mind sending out some texts though