TRF March Madness 2015 Bracket Group!

The Analog Cub

I needed Louisville to win for me to have a chance at winning our group. I'm f'd now.

Maybe if WI takes it all... might have a chance with my other one depending on how many points are awarded...

I needed Louisville to win for me to have a chance at winning our group. I'm f'd now.

Maybe if WI takes it all... might have a chance with my other one depending on how many points are awarded...

My bracket's like a yo-yo. 10th to 2nd to 10th....

I still have a chance if WI wins it all :)

Scoring. A correct pick in a given round is shown below:

• Round 2: 10 points per pick

• Round 3: 20 points per pick

• Round 4: 40 points per pick

• Round 5: 80 points per pick

• Round 6: 160 points per pick

• Champ: 320 points per pick

Sparty hits their first four threes but Duke has tied it at 16 halfway through the first half.

Duke up 48-31 about 7 minutes into the second half.

Hey Laugh , what ya think about our recruit news today ?

Big thumbs up. That hole needed filling!

Duke up 48-31 about 7 minutes into the second half.

Hey Laugh , what ya think about our recruit news today ?

Big thumbs up. That hole needed filling!

You got that right.

I'm guessing Yogi will be happy not to have to guard opposing centers.

• Like 1

Those WISCONSIN BADGERS played a great game. Kentucky had a great year, but they met their match tonight. The Badgers had the size and skill to take it to 'em..

Bronson Koenig stepped up and played a lot better than he did last game. That was the key, IMO.

• Like 1

Those WISCONSIN BADGERS played a great game. Kentucky had a great year, but they met their match tonight. The Badgers had the size and skill to take it to 'em..

Bronson Koenig stepped up and played a lot better than he did last game. That was the key, IMO.

Yeah, they really took it to them on the low post, or whatever you call it. I think Kentucky sort of has the same problem in basketball that a B1G team would have in football ... playing in a weak conference.

Yeah, they really took it to them on the low post, or whatever you call it. I think Kentucky sort of has the same problem in basketball that a B1G team would have in football ... playing in a weak conference.

You think the Gamecocks have a shot at the title in the Women's FF?

Kentucky beat some good teams early in the season, before their conference games began. They were taken to the edge of defeat several times during the year, and they won every time. They beat good teams in the Tournament. That's all you can ask of any team.

UK wanted to win the National Championship. They enjoyed the undefeated run, but it was not their #1 goal. Going undefeated is just icing on the cake. They wanted the CAKE - icing or no icing.

Same goes for Wisconsin. They want to win the National Championship, regardless of the teams they play. Getting some payback against UK while doing it is icing on their cake.

No. We got crushed by UConn earlier in the year, in Storrs.

Dawn Staley has done an awesome job getting us in the final four, but ND and UConn have FF experience. UConn is the B2B defending champions and they've won it like 9 times.

I'm about to listen now on my TUNE IN app. Beating ND would be insane.

No. We got crushed by UConn earlier in the year, in Storrs.

Dawn Staley has done an awesome job getting us in the final four, but ND and UConn have FF experience. UConn is the B2B defending champions and they've won it like 9 times.

I'm about to listen now on my TUNE IN app. Beating ND would be insane.

Good luck, especially if you play UConn.