IF GEDDY LEE LOSES HIS VOICE-WHO CAN REPLACE HIM!? (A Hypothetical Question)

Red Dwarf

Last night i had a vivid dream.I was the tour manager on the next World tour and to my horror I found out from the band that Geddy had caught an infection and had completely lost his voice!The doctors ordered complete rest,but the tour kicked off in less than two weeks! What To do? Cancel the tour for a few weeks,or FIND A REPLACEMENT!All three were in agreement-Carry on with the tour ,and FIND A REPLACEMENT! " BUT WHO?",I Asked.There was silence from all three."I know, how about the vocalist from Coheed and Cambria,Claudio Sanchez?".Then I woke up!

So just a bit of fun.If this scenario ever did happen who would you choose to replace GEDDY for a few weeks?

A cow doped up on steroids with a bell around its neck. Edited by geddylennon

There is no one that can replace Geddy, he is very special. And I know that if Geddy was not the singer, then I would not go to the concert!

^ This.

There is only one Geddy. I would rather they postpone a tour than to have someone else sing.

• Like 2

I can sort of sing like Geddy (Permenant Waves-onward with some exceptions) but I'm a total beginner at bass and keys :P

But if this were to happen, they'd postpone the tour a few weeks.

Edited by fraroc

There is no one that can replace Geddy, he is very special. And I know that if Geddy was not the singer, then I would not go to the concert!

^ This.

There is only one Geddy. I would rather they postpone a tour than to have someone else sing.

This also.

If they sell rubber chickens over there in Sweden, please buy one and then hit yourself over the head with it a few times.

• Like 1

If they sell rubber chickens over there in Sweden, please buy one and then hit yourself over the head with it a few times.

Ok... Why...?

Ok... Why...?

Because you don't realize that this thread is for a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously. None of us would go see Rush without Geddy singing. The band would cancel the shows until he was better. Rush would not perform if any of the three couldn't play, even the new guy.

So, in the spirit of the question, after listening to the clips from the new Van Halen live album I would pick David Lee Roth.

• Like 1

Has to be another Filipino kid running around the streets of Manilla.
  • Like 3

Ok... Why...?

Because you don't realize that this thread is for a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously. None of us would go see Rush without Geddy singing. The band would cancel the shows until he was better. Rush would not perform if any of the three couldn't play, even the new guy.

One New Guy is enough.

Well, when Peter Gabriel left Genesis they went with Phil Collins... so maybe Neil has some pipes we don't know about? ;)

:LOL:

That would be quite a surprise. Neil's voice is the deepest of the three of them, by far.