Clockwork Angels - Why all the hate??

RushianRoulette

I was listening to the single version of Caravan this evening and what a difference! Who produced this? I wish they'd done all of CA. The bass is knocked down a bit in volume and the guitar and drums are much higher in the mix. It sounds SO much clearer. Amazing the difference!
  • Like 1

I was listening to the single version of Caravan this evening and what a difference! Who produced this? I wish they'd done all of CA. The bass is knocked down a bit in volume and the guitar and drums are much higher in the mix. It sounds SO much clearer. Amazing the difference!

The single is bounds better on the ears.......even if i'm not fond of the song, lol

Mick

The single is bounds better on the ears.......even if i'm not fond of the song, lol

Mick

I think a lot of it is because the grinding bass is way down in the mix. It's too loud and too far forward in the album version. And yes I'm saying that as a bass player. :LOL: There is a proper place for an instrument in a group setting.

• Like 1

Here's a contest:

Hemispheres, Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures

vs.

Vapor Trails, Snakes & Arrows and Clockwork Angels

Clockwork Angels and Vapor Trails are my #3 and #4. But Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures are #1 and #2. So…

Here's a contest:

vs.

Clockwork Angels and Vapor Trails are my #3 and #4. But Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures are #1 and #2. So…

I love your top three!

• Like 1

Here's a contest:

vs.

Maybe tomorrow I'll start a thread if I am in the mood for doing some penance. :LOL: ;)

Here's a contest:

vs.

I love your top three!

Hey, me too! (insert comedic drum fill here)

As I've said before I'd put Vapor Trails, Snakes And Arrows and Clockwork Angels up against ANY three other Rush albums. I think they're that good.

Whaaaa??? Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures smoke those three. I could add Signals, Power Windows or Hold Your Fire to the other two. Modern Rush is great but let's not get crazy bro.

Meet me in the other thread so we can argue Batman vs Spiderman.

Well, nobody is forcing YOU to listen to them.

• Like 1

In my top 10.

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

The Wreckers

Headlong Flight

The Garden

All fantastic Rush songs.