Autographs?

GotPeart

G Lee, if you send it out on Monday, you better send it Priority.

As for me, I can send it just regular first class. Even with that, it shouldn't take an entire week for get from eastern to western Washington.

Edited by Lorraine

Good note, I think mine shall read:

Thanks so much for that divine music. Here's my phone number, let's go on adventures sometime soon ;). P.S. Don't worry, the wormhole time machine hasn't been built yet so Ged won't end up a failure, fat and balding delsum/meth addict married to me, thus ruining music as we know it and only being kept afloat by Alex's generous monetary support.

Too much you think, lol?

• Like 1

Good note, I think mine shall read:

Thanks so much for that divine music. Here's my phone number, let's go on adventures sometime soon ;). P.S. Don't worry, the wormhole time machine hasn't been built yet so Ged won't end up a failure, fat and balding delsum/meth addict married to me, thus ruining music as we know it and only being kept afloat by Alex's generous monetary support.

Too much you think, lol?

I think if you delete the word "generous" and just have it read "kept afloat by Alex's monetary support," it might be better.

• Like 1

You don't want to send it too early because it can get lost once it gets to the venue. You want to time it so that it gets there a day or so ahead of when they're supposed to be there. Edited by EagleMoon

So, should I just send mine by regular mail then?

You can always find out by asking someone at the post office how long it would take.

Well, the concert is next Sunday the 19th. The mail service out here is very undependable. If it was just a regular envelope, it would get to Seattle by Wednesday. I am thinking that the larger envelope will get there by Thursday. Friday the latest.

Is that too early?

• Like 1

Well, the concert is next Sunday the 19th. The mail service out here is very undependable. If it was just a regular envelope, it would get to Seattle by Wednesday. I am thinking that the larger envelope will get there by Thursday. Friday the latest.

Is that too early?

I think that would be all right. I just wouldn't want it to get there more than maybe three days ahead of time. But like I said, they can tell you when it will get there at the post office.

• Like 1

I had already planned to mail it to Seattle on Monday. It should arrive at a perfect time (hopefully Friday). You can always ask them when you are sending it when it is scheduled to arrive.
  • Like 3

Im packing mine up tonight to send tomrrow.

Yes, me too. I was thinking I had more time and then I realized it has to go across the entire U. S. . . . . so I guess I'm going to the Post Office tomorrow- usually try to avoid it on Mondays but I'm hoping this will work for my nephew :)

• Like 1

2 Questions:

Has anyone had luck with getting stuff back from the US Airways Center in Phoenix?

Is it too much to put two items in a package? I want to get my Rolling Stone Cover and Signals LP sleeve signed... Don't worry, I have another copy of Signals, so if I lose the album sleeve I won't be too bummed..

2 Questions:

Has anyone had luck with getting stuff back from the US Airways Center in Phoenix?

Is it too much to put two items in a package? I want to get my Rolling Stone Cover and Signals LP sleeve signed... Don't worry, I have another copy of Signals, so if I lose the album sleeve I won't be too bummed..

It's probably a little presumptuous.

Smarter to send just one item.

Is that too early?

Nope. It all comes down to how efficient the venue staff are.

2 Questions:

It's probably a little presumptuous.

Smarter to send just one item.

For the most part I think people are only getting one item signed, even if they send more.

I'm thinking about mailing a Rush shirt that I have kept since 1976. Do you think it's a safe bet?

I guess it depends on how much it means to you?? Sometimes things can get lost in the mail or misplaced, so the recommendation has been to send something you would be OK losing. It seems TRFers have been doing pretty well getting things signed on this tour, though, yay! :)

I would love to send something but I don't own any Rush related things other than shirts which i wear often. Hmm any other suggestions?

Buy something? :LOL:

I'm off to the post office with my little Rush package. This is exciting. It won't be the same as going to a concert, but it is the next best thing. And one day maybe I can sell it for thousands of dollars to Zumbi.
  • Like 3

I'm off to the post office with my little Rush package. This is exciting. It won't be the same as going to a concert, but it is the next best thing. And one day maybe I can sell it for thousands of dollars to Zumbi.

I'd say you can charge millions! Those swedes are full of cash!

Edited by Rod in Rio
  • Like 2

I'd say you can charge millions! Those swedes are full of cash!

:laughing guy:

The best five dollar investment I ever made!

My Rush package is off! But the post office is in bad shape. While there, I mentioned how our postal service has gone downhill. She told me that anything that used to take 2-3 days, now takes 3-4 because they have many facilities that have been closed down. I wanted to mention that their absurd retirement policy contributed to the demise, but thought it best to keep that thought to myself.

Anyway, just keep that in mind when you post things. It takes longer than it used to.

Edited by Lorraine