Autographs?

GotPeart

My package is still on it's way according to the USPS tracking system... soooo excited... it's almost there :)

I highly doubt that mine is there yet either. I'm thinking tomorrow for sure. :) I hope. :unsure:

Edit: I just checked my receipt to see if there is a tracking number on it. The postal clerk didn't even ask me if I wanted it tracked, and I didn't think of having it tracked either. But I do notice it says that the expected delivery date is Thursday, July 16, 2015.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I wonder if the Key Arena employees are thinking yet: Look at all of this mail for that Rush band! What are we going to do with it until they get here???

:LOL:

Hopefully they put it carefully in a room and lock the door until they get there. :LOL:

• Like 2

sent my photos to denver and they came back unsigned...what a bummer. $30 WASTED.

Oh nooo! That's discouraging. Maybe there is still time to check with someplace like San Jose or Phoenix to see if they will forward mail? I guess if you took it tomorrow and sent them one day overnight to Seattle it would probably cost $30 more. I wish it had worked for you.

sent my photos to denver and they came back unsigned...what a bummer. $30 WASTED.

Oh nooo! That's discouraging. Maybe there is still time to check with someplace like San Jose or Phoenix to see if they will forward mail? I guess if you took it tomorrow and sent them one day overnight to Seattle it would probably cost $30 more. I wish it had worked for you.

Yeah that sucks. I wonder if there are just certain things they won't sign?

i sent 3 individual photos that i wanted to make a framed display with some ticket stubs ect...maybe that wasnt the route to go. Might send a tourbook to phoenix...or album cover.

i sent 3 individual photos that i wanted to make a framed display with some ticket stubs ect...maybe that wasnt the route to go. Might send a tourbook to phoenix...or album cover.

They should at least include a little note explaining why something wasn't signed. For all I know, I might get my RS returned unsigned too.

I probably missed the boat on this but I sent my Hemispheres CD booklet priority mail to Seattle yesterday. I'm hoping I'm safe since the band can't get there until Saturday anyway and I'm relatively close to there.
  • Like 2

I think that the next time I am in a store that sells cds, I am going to look for Hemispheres and Signals. I would love to own those and, who knows? Maybe I will have the opportunity to send either one or both to them sometime in the future to sign. :)

Here's wishing all of us who sent Rush items to autograph in Seattle that we all get them back duly signed!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 5

I would love to do this and receive something back signed, but does anyone feel a little weird doing this? Like, I don't want to presume that I think they will spend time signing something for me. I dunno, maybe just me.

Maybe I could send something to Vegas.

• Like 1

I would love to do this and receive something back signed, but does anyone feel a little weird doing this? Like, I don't want to presume that I think they will spend time signing something for me. I dunno, maybe just me.

Maybe I could send something to Vegas.

I'm 61, so, yes - I did feel weird doing it, but I did it. I can't go to see them, so this is the next best thing. Now, I am so looking forward to next week. I'll be devastated if I get my RS Rush issue back unsigned, but at least I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I tried. And I would still have time to send something different to another venue.

Just send them something. You won't regret it. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Received this back from Salt Lake City today.....

11755284_1021161291230154_6951766771710669565_n.jpg?oh=85eea3b12b011222cb716c8e9cfcaf9a&oe=565AE8EA

Really nice! And you can tell from my avatar, I am jealous you got signatures on the photo where Geddy is wearing his Pirates shirt! :D

Dave looks like Neil is the one that personalized yours.

Lorraine I really hope you get yours back signed, since you can't see them live.

I got a tour book back from the CA tour finally after 4 tries at different venues, I was thrilled and framed it with the ticket stubs and some photos I took with my crappy cell phone at the show.

I also sent the R40 tour book to Seattle, I hope I get it back signed. Not sure if I will try a different venue or not if it comes back unsigned. I touched base with about 5 venues on the east coast and not many would forward mail to acts. I should have sent it to Buffalo since that was the show I actually attended.

I don't really feel weird because it kind of is like fan mail for they guys...lets em know how much we all love them. I think it is awesome they take the time to do it for as many as they can manage. They don't have to and it speaks volumes that they do.

Edited by hcm
  • Like 4

Received this back from Salt Lake City today.....

11755284_1021161291230154_6951766771710669565_n.jpg?oh=85eea3b12b011222cb716c8e9cfcaf9a&oe=565AE8EA

Diamond Dave, that put a big smile on my face! That's really nice. And fast too! They must have mailed them back Tuesday or Wednesday.

Here's hoping that by next Friday, I can say: Guess what came today????????????

• Like 2

I think it is awesome they take the time to do it for as many as they can manage. They don't have to and it speaks volumes that they do.

Can you imagine Gene Simmons doing the same? :laughing guy: I was going to say he'd probably pay someone to sign his name but, knowing Gene, Gene would demand the counterfeiter pay him for the honor of forging his name.

• Like 1

I was wondering of Neil had personalized it, and though that was the case, obviously because of the position of it, but also because it looked different from the usual Geddy handwriting.

I also mailed a different photo to Portland, and explained that it was just a back-up in case they didn't receive the first one in SLC.

I'll lose my mind if I get the second one back.