Geddy to appear on That Metal Show (again) Feb. 21st

The Analog Cub

I think the after show questions were better than the actual show.

Mainly cause Petrucci was there asking his questions, IMO. Needed a guy with the actual musicianship and not just a trio of bar-rowdy meatheads interrupting Geddy whenever he talks.

• Like 5

Mainly cause Petrucci was there asking his questions, IMO. Needed a guy with the actual musicianship and not just a trio of bar-rowdy meatheads interrupting Geddy whenever he talks.

Yes exactly.

• Like 1

Yes exactly.

I didn't get to see the after party :( ...Same deal that Zumbi and grey were having about the vh1 stuff being "unavailable from your location". But I got to see the main video, while it was still up on youtube
  • Like 1

The full show has been removed but the after show is still there, try here

http://www.vh1.com/s...deo/#id=1734360

Thanks a lot! I could see those! :)

Now if only I could see the full show....

Please if someone could help me? :(

Damn I hate living in Europe.... We don´t get anything good here.... :boohoo:

Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 1

You didn't miss much of That Metal Show. The actual interview with Geddy was about 10 minutes. The other 20 minutes was listening to the j*rk-off interviewers and stupid audience questions. Eddie and his ass clowns remind me of the worst guys you could imagine sitting next to you at a Rush concert. Just shut the F up...it's not all about youuuu!

The icon show was good...set a camera up on Geddy, ask him questions, listen and shut up. Rinse and repeat.

The review of Geddy's bass room was cool, but I was surprised that it seemed small. Maybe that just the impression since he's got it filled with stuff.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 1

The Geddy episode of That Metal Show and also his episode of Rock Icons are both up on the website Rush is a Band-

www.rushisaband.com

Both episodes are embedded, you can watch them full screen; I just tried them this morning and they are working- good luck! :popcorn:

• Like 1

This is old news by now, but I just watched the ep of That Metal Show today. Was pretty good overall. Liked Ged's answers on tour and album questions. Ged also cracked me up during the Stump Trunk section ("you get no guitar"). Just wish it could have been longer and more in depth, but I always wish for that :D.

Best part for sure

• Like 1

I hate to do this Geddy, but as the official and only Signals ambassador, this is for you :smash: :smash: :smash: . Here's hoping you recover by May.

I was thinking of you watching this part :( . I knew this wouldn't sit well but you are doing as you should and defending you album... :cheers:

finally watched the "that metal show" episode. holy shit was that cringeworthy hearing him say "clockwork oranges". felt so bad for geddy but he handled it very well. was awesome to see Petrucci in there considering JP is my favorite guitar player of all time and DT is my 2nd favorite band behind Rush. Was pretty cool to see JP go fan boy on the after show and ask Geddy those questions.

As others have said, if only Petrucci could have done the entire interview it would have been stellar.

Also, I love your user name!

• Like 1

I hate to do this Geddy, but as the official and only Signals ambassador, this is for you :smash: :smash: :smash: . Here's hoping you recover by May.

Yeah, that was frustrating. Signals is my favorite Rush album. I assumed Geddy would rank it right behind MP, PW, and 2112.

• Like 1

Geddy: I don't mean to correct you, but the name of the album was actually Clockwork Snakes.

ass monkey interviewer: Oh really, I wasn't aware of that. I'm sorry for my mistake.

:facepalm:

• Like 2