The Official Red Hot Chili Peppers Thread! "Secret Song Inside!"

RUSHHEAD666

Alright guys and gals! Vulgar Thread Title but so what right? I'm blasting "Mother's Milk" right now! EPIC ALBUM!

Ok, so I think the Chili Peppers with age have gone soft like their cocks.

Remember back in the day when they would put socks on their fuckingg cocks? I saw that a long time ago.

I saw them headline with Nirvana and Pearl Jam at the Cow Palace. They had fuckking silver helmets with flames shooting out of their head!

I saw them headline at Lollapalooza and Flea made himself puke all over the stage.

I've seen this fuckking band like six times back when they were amazing.

I think they are still an incredible band but they have mellowed out a lot.

Who else likes the Chili Peppers?

"Uplift Mofo Party Plan" is for me! Not STADIUM ARCADIUM!

Their last album with the fly on the cover wasn't so great either.

Actually "One Hot Minute" is one of my favorite albums! Dave Navarro on guitar! JANE'S ADDICTION BABY!

My mind is "WARPED!"

Fuckk man! "True Men Don't Kill Coyotes!"

When I was up in Tahoe last week I saw two snow white coyotes! They were beautiful!

The Red Hots Rule!!

BLOOD SUGAR SEX MAGIC!

Love,

MAGIC JOHNSON

Man the Chilis were great! Fuckingg Chad Smith is such a great drummer! You ever see the drum off with him and Will Ferrell?

They look the same!!

Flea is easily one of the greatest bass players on the earth!

I would probably take him over Geddy Lee. Les Claypool?

The top three baby!

But seriously! The first five Chili Pepper albums rule!!

All is good though at the end of the day!

PEPPERS RULED!

"Mother's Milk" is the sweetest nectar in the world................

• Like 1

Loved them when I first got notice of them - circa 1989/1990. Blood Sugar is really their masterpiece, and I still think Californication, although marking the beginning of the end, is an interesting album. Since then, there´s been a couple of interesting songs in each album, but they´re all buried in their attempts at writing pop songs. And I got sick of Frusciante´s annoying guitar tone.
  • Like 1

They're one of those bands where I absolutely love a few of their songs but hate the majority of their work/the style doesn't fit me. And all of those songs I happen to love are on either BSSM or Californication, arguably their finest. I suppose Dani California's pretty good, too. Frusciante made his name as one of the finest young guitarists of that time. Now they got this dude with a weird haircut who is basically just imitating him. A shame, really.

Flea and Chad Smith are one of the finest rhythm sections in rock, and Chad has some of the coolest drum patterns I've ever heard, up there with Pratt and Stewart Copeland.

My favorite Chili Peppers song:

:haz:

My son likes them - he has 3 CDs. As for me, the visual aspects of them (the socks, nudity and too many tattoos) closed my mind about them, and turned me off to ever giving them a listen. Sorry, Earl. I guess I am an old fuddy-duddy and that's just my opinion.

The first 5 albums were pretty good (espescially BSSM), I actually like One Hot Minute, Californication is their best :finbar: , I love By The Way and Stadium Arcadium, and I'm With You wasn't too bad. Edited by Super25Smasher

Long time fan, although I'm with you was a disappointment. They'll be coming out with a new album without Rick Rubin producing so I'm apprehensive to say the least. Josh Klinghoffer is a good guitarist but there was nothing on I'm with you that was note-worthy.

I saw them last tour with Josh as guitarist. Not bad, but I noticed Josh had gazzilion different pedals and either he or his guitar tech was screwing with them every 15 minutes. Your in the big time Josh, get rid of the Guitar Center crap and get some better gear.

• Like 1

Not a fan of the Chili Peppers, or their music, but I must say that I caught the I'm With You TV special not really knowing what to expect and was blown away with what I saw and heard. That Kid playing guitar was awesome, as well as the songs they were playing. The next day I went out and bought the CD. I think it's excellent music from a mature band, and I listen to it about once a month, still loving it. Looking forward to their next release with their new guitar player. I'll probably get it the day of release.

The last album with the fly on the pill was awful...

I liked it. My favorites are Monarchy Of Roses, Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie, Happiness Loves Company, and Look Around.

Surprised to see nobody has posted here in quite some time, despite them having released an album this summer.

I'm a big fan of theirs, I like their music from each album, some more than others. Also just got tickets today for March 2017!

I, too, am a big fan! I want to see them in Buffalo in February!