Oklahoma

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

+Ontario

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't plugged into this site in a few year, but figured I would resurface with this tour coming up. I'll be rolling up to Tulsa from S Florida for this show--staying at the Doubletree. I am pumped to see an opening show-I've never done that before so it'll be cool to see the setlist unfold real time and live.

Is anyone going to be posting the setlist? You know for those us back east to live vicariously through?

There was talk of that in this thread. I won't be posting it because I would rather pay attention to the show than always be writing down song names.

Is anyone going to be posting the setlist? You know for those us back east to live vicariously through?

There was talk of that in this thread. I won't be posting it because I would rather pay attention to the show than always be writing down song names.

Also, the answer is yes, someone always posts the setlist.

OK Folks,

Introducing Patrick and Diane here from Dallas, Tx. We'll be driving up on Thursday staying at the Aloft so if anyone wants to hang out then let us know.

Just a little over 2 weeks!

A gathering at the Hotel? All the better!

Looking forward to a pre-party party. We'll be there around 8:00pmish!

I am at Aloft also coming in from Connecticut on Thursday... keep in touch here!

I did not start this and know nothing but what is written herein, but it sounds like there will be a big gathering at the ALoft bar...

http://www.rushisaba.../#disqus_thread

I am at Aloft also coming in from Connecticut on Thursday... keep in touch here!

I did not start this and know nothing but what is written herein, but it sounds like there will be a big gathering at the ALoft bar...

I'm pretty sure the pre-show gathering is immediately before the show, not the night before. At least, that's how I read it.

I'll be arriving the day of the show and can't do the night before.

I'm pretty sure the pre-show gathering is immediately before the show, not the night before. At least, that's how I read it.

That would be correct! Honestly though, I'm starting to wonder if the hotel bar will be able to accommodate everyone who plans on gathering there before the show…

I think they have NO IDEA what they are in for! :hail: :7up: :cheers: :cheerleader: :banana: :fistbump: :haz:

my question is whether Brett Favre will be there in Tulsa....has anyone else seen this guy? he is at tons of shows and is an absolute dead ringer for Favre. He is always with his wife or GF....very nice guy btw. I've made small talk with him

15 days

7 hours

52 minutes

4 seconds

Damn. You beat me to the 'two more weeks' post I had planned for tomorrow :rage: :lol: :lol:

no way man!

go for it!!!

i just happened to have my countdown timer staring me in the face so i went ahead and posted.

today can be all you!!!

15 days

7 hours

52 minutes

4 seconds

Damn. You beat me to the 'two more weeks' post I had planned for tomorrow :rage: :lol: :lol:

no way man!

go for it!!!

i just happened to have my countdown timer staring me in the face so i went ahead and posted.

today can be all you!!!

Two more weeks!! :dweez: :chickendance: :whipgirl: :7up: :smoke: :yay: :banana:

Hey Guys!!!

I'm driving all the way from Massachusetts to Oklahoma with a bunch of friends to see this show!!! It's going to be great!!

I have one ticket that I need to sell because one of my friend's bailed on me!!

Section 112, Row H, Seat 13... It is Geddy side of the stage right next to the stage!!!

http://s1.ticketm.ne.../agf/61056s.gif

I paid $245 for the ticket, and I'm asking exactly that!!! Please PM if interested!!!

15 days

7 hours

52 minutes

4 seconds

no way man!

go for it!!!

today can be all you!!!

Two more weeks!! :dweez: :chickendance: :whipgirl: :7up: :smoke: :yay: :banana:

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO

Tulsa has a Backstage Meet and Greet winner already

Congratulations Tulsa M&G Winner Steven!

Rush is a Band retweeted

WarholSquares1_bigger.jpg Rush Backstage Club@rushbackstage 20m20 minutes ago

Congratulations Tulsa M&G Winner Steven! For your chance to enter to win a m&g with members of @rushtheband visit http://www.rushbackstage.com

Archived